PDA

View Full Version : Post your Madden 06 Franchise Rosters

Fresh
08-13-2005, 01:53 PM
Anybody start their franchise yet? Damn, I must say.......it is easy as hell to make trades this year, but maybe that's because there are so many good FA's. If you know how to trade with signed FA's, picks, and sh-t like that, it's too easy. Because it was so easy, I traded for a rookie QB and didn't overhaul the offensive line too good. Changing positions made some players like Morris & Rolle better, and some like Roth worse. It's all good. I didn't go through training camp yet, this is just from my depth chart:

QB- Jason Campbell, 78
RB- Ronnie Brown, 84
FB- Sammy Morris, 85
WR- Chris Chambers, 88
WR- Mark Clayton, 80
TE- Randy McMichael, 90
LT- Travelle Wharton, 80
LG- Justin Smiley, 79
C- Rex Hadnot, 73
RG- Chris Snee, 81
RT- Kwame Harris, 83

DE- Matt Roth, 78
DT- Tommy Harris, 86
DT- Randy Starks, 85
DE- Jason Taylor, 95
LB- Channing Crowder, 75
LB- Zach Thomas, 96
LB- Boss Bailey, 83
CB- Dunta Robinson, 88
CB- Pacman Jones, 82
FS- Antrel Rolle, 86
SS- Adrian Wilson, 88

K- Olindo Mare, 90
P- Matt Turk, 79
KR- Wes Welker, 81
PR- Wes Welker, 81

Dolfan4life34
08-13-2005, 06:50 PM
QB- David Carr
RB- Ronnie Brown, 84
FB- Greg Jones
WR- Chris Chambers, 88
WR= Mike Williams
WR- Matt Jones
TE- Randy McMichael, 90
LT- Vernon CArey
LG- Elton Brown, 79
C- Rex Hadnot, 73
RG- shawn Andrews
RT- Max Starks, 83

DE- Matt Roth, 78
DT- Tommy Harris, 86
DT- Darnell Dockett
DE- Jason Taylor, 95
LB- Channing Crowder, 75
LB- Karlos Dansby
LB- Derrick Johnson, 84
CB- Dunta Robinson, 88
CB- phillip buchannon
FS- sean taylor, 86
SS- Adrian Wilson, 88

K- Olindo Mare, 90
P- Matt Turk, 79
KR- Wes Welker, 81
PR- Wes Welker, 81

kastofsna120
08-13-2005, 07:39 PM

HysterikiLL
08-13-2005, 09:49 PM
default also...I like to keep the realism....I might make a few trades here and there eventually...Maybe David Greene as a backup

PressCoverage
08-14-2005, 07:01 AM
i went young:

QB - Ben Roethlisberger
RB - Steven Jackson
FB - Heath Evans
WR - Andre Johnson
WR - Mike Williams
TE - Randy McMichael
LT - Matt Lepsis
LG - Chris Naeole
C - Olin Kruetz
RG - Brian Waters
RT - Maurice Williams

DE - John Abraham
DT - Albert Haynesworth
DT - Randy Starks
DE - Reggie Hayward
LB - Demorrio Williams
MLB - Chris Claiborne
LB - Jason Babin
CB - Dunta Robinson
CB - Phillip Buchanon
FS - Sean Taylor
SS - Donovan Darius

love my O-line and safeties... 6-2 so far in simulation games

armyfinfan
08-14-2005, 07:38 AM
i went young:

QB - Ben Roethlisberger
RB - Steven Jackson
FB - Heath Evans
WR - Andre Johnson
WR - Mike Williams
TE - Randy McMichael
LT - Matt Lepsis
LG - Chris Naeole
C - Olin Kruetz
RG - Brian Waters
RT - Maurice Williams

DE - John Abraham
DT - Albert Haynesworth
DT - Randy Starks
DE - Reggie Hayward
LB - Demorrio Williams
MLB - Chris Claiborne
LB - Jason Babin
CB - Dunta Robinson
CB - Phillip Buchanon
FS - Sean Taylor
SS - Donovan Darius

love my O-line and safeties... 6-2 so far in simulation games

Why not they are all pro. And this is just a question Are you a Dolphins fan?
If so why in the hell would you put John Abraham on your team and no Jason Taylor? Abraham is a bum with no heart. In real life or a video game I would not put him on my team after he wouldnt play cause he didnt want to get hurt in his contract year.

t2thejz
08-14-2005, 12:00 PM
QB-Feeley (Mcpherson as my backup and eventuel starter)

HB- Brown

FB- Brandon Jacobs

WR- Chambers, Boston, Koren Robinson

TE- Mcmicheal

T- Macintosh and Mcdougle

G- Jeno James and Carey

DE- Taylor and Roth

DT- Carter and Castillo

OLB- Seau and Boss Bailey

MLB- Zach

CB- Madison and Howard

FS- Schulters

SS- Tebucky

AZStryker
08-14-2005, 12:20 PM
Why play madden if you are going to make dumb unrealistic trades??? I bet you have the difficulty set on pro and rack up the stats and easy wins. Boy that sounds fun!!!!

Oh wait here's a tip, you can go to the rosters menu and on the view roster tab you can manipulate the atributes on the edit player feature. You should make those trades then go there and bump everybody's rating to 99!!! That way you'll win every game and always be the super bowl champion!

Prime Time
08-14-2005, 02:14 PM
Why play madden if you are going to make dumb unrealistic trades??? I bet you have the difficulty set on pro and rack up the stats and easy wins. Boy that sounds fun!!!!

Oh wait here's a tip, you can go to the rosters menu and on the view roster tab you can manipulate the atributes on the edit player feature. You should make those trades then go there and bump everybody's rating to 99!!! That way you'll win every game and always be the super bowl champion!

If thats the way people want to play, then let them. Why criticize the way someone wants to play a video game that they payed for? Just play your game the way you want and be happy. :)

AZStryker
08-14-2005, 04:04 PM
If thats the way people want to play, then let them. Why criticize the way someone wants to play a video game that they payed for? Just play your game the way you want and be happy. :)

I'm not stopping them PT, just questioning. In their opinion taking advantage of game flaws to make it easier is ok. In my book its being a cheezer and/or a cheater.

It's just so sad that the instant gratification of America's youth has taught them to look for loop holes instead of practice, patience, and perserverence. That's my point.

PressCoverage
08-14-2005, 05:31 PM

who are you talking to? it's called a fantasy draft, where every player goes into a draft pool... not trades...

PressCoverage
08-14-2005, 05:36 PM
Why not they are all pro. And this is just a question Are you a Dolphins fan?
If so why in the hell would you put John Abraham on your team and no Jason Taylor? Abraham is a bum with no heart. In real life or a video game I would not put him on my team after he wouldnt play cause he didnt want to get hurt in his contract year.

who are all-pro, specifically?....

anyhow, yeah, i'm a dolphins fan... does that mean i HAVE to take 31-yearold Jason Taylor because you say so for MY game? like i mentioned, i wanted youth and manageable contracts... and Abraham is rated higher...

settle down, and don't question my dolphin allegiance over some fake fantasy draft experiment...

Joneal7
08-14-2005, 05:36 PM
QB-Peyton Manning
RB-Steven Jackson
FB-Justin Griffith
WR-Boldin
WR-Steve Smith
TE-Mcmichael
LT-Barron
LG-Toniu Fonoti
C-Nick Hardwick
RG-Jacob Bell
RT-Jammal Brown

3-4

RE-Marcus Spears
NT-Wilfork
LE-Anthony Weaver
LOLB-Akin Ayodele
MLB-Urlacher
MLB-Kendrell Bell
ROLB-Derrick Johnson
CB-Dunta Robinson
CB-Antrel Rolle
FS-Bryan Scott
SS-Ed Reed

AZStryker
08-14-2005, 07:19 PM
who are you talking to? it's called a fantasy draft, where every player goes into a draft pool... not trades...

So you are just a football fan and not a dolphin fan? Did you create a new team in the team editor or did you use the dolphins? I mean why use the dolphins when you are going to rape the roster right?

Fantasy draft:shakeno: So much for team loyalty.

PressCoverage
08-14-2005, 07:56 PM
So you are just a football fan and not a dolphin fan? Did you create a new team in the team editor or did you use the dolphins? I mean why use the dolphins when you are going to rape the roster right?

Fantasy draft:shakeno: So much for team loyalty.

your crusade against game cheating has been well documented, ad nauseum, here on the forum ... but in this aspect, your intelligence appears to be lacking... and your deduction of how the fanstasy draft works borders on ignorant.... "rape the roster?.... team loyalty?"

it's a feature of the game that i we've utilized... not an exploit to cheat the game... hello?

with the madden fantasy draft, every NFL player in the league is thrown into a pool for drafting, by 31 other computer controlled teams, and mine... you pick players each round.... dolphin players aren't always available... and quite frankly, usually not very good... zach? long gone by the time i picked... Madison? swiped.... i did select Roth, Minor, Feeley and Crowder, but they'll have to be backups... and most were reaches compared to what was available in given rounds...

why don't you try it, before speculating...?

:shakeno:

byroan
08-14-2005, 08:42 PM
So much for team loyalty.

It's a GAME! Who cares that he isn't using the Dolphins? I've done fantasy drafts before on games and that doesn't make me any less of a fan.

TjHawk
08-14-2005, 11:37 PM
I went with the really young and really cheap approach to franchise mode.

QB Ben Roethlisberger
RB Ronnie Brown
FB Dan Kreider
WR Roy Williams
WR Michael Clayton
TE Dallas Clark
LT Robert Gallery
LG Eric Steinbach
C Jeff Faine
RG Shawn Andrews
RT Jordan Gross

RE Matt Roth
DT Tommie Harris
DT Vince Wilfork
LE Terrell Suggs
LOLB D.J. Williams
MLB Jonathan Vilma
ROLB Derrick Johnson
CB Dunta Robinson
CB DeAngelo Hall
FS Sean Taylor
SS Bob Sanders
K Nate Kaeding
P Shane Lechler

On defense its all about speed!

darkmistress
08-14-2005, 11:41 PM
It's a GAME! Who cares that he isn't using the Dolphins? I've done fantasy drafts before on games and that doesn't make me any less of a fan.

I rarely use the phins...in fact I don't think I've ever finished a season using the phins...I prefer making cupcake teams through fantasy drafts or using the cupcake roster team option when creating a team...it's much more interesting to watch the crappy players progress and become awesome...:D

That being said I like the realism too but I'll usually take one of the crappy teams released at the end of the season and build them up...:)

Prime Time
08-14-2005, 11:55 PM
Damn when I saw my team I thought it was a bit "raped" but a lot of these rosters are amazingly raped, assaulted, and shot. :lol:

PressCoverage
08-15-2005, 03:17 AM

QB Ben Roethlisberger
RB Ronnie Brown
FB Dan Kreider
WR Roy Williams
WR Michael Clayton
TE Dallas Clark
LT Robert Gallery
LG Eric Steinbach
C Jeff Faine
RG Shawn Andrews
RT Jordan Gross

RE Matt Roth
DT Tommie Harris
DT Vince Wilfork
LE Terrell Suggs
LOLB D.J. Williams
MLB Jonathan Vilma
ROLB Derrick Johnson
CB Dunta Robinson
CB DeAngelo Hall
FS Sean Taylor
SS Bob Sanders
K Nate Kaeding
P Shane Lechler

now that's a good young draft! ... only thing i'd do is swap Roth to left end and put Suggs at R-DE... who's Roy Williams at WR?

saves
08-15-2005, 09:30 AM
who's Roy Williams at WR?

What! only the best young reciever in the leauge. Plays for the Lions.

And theres no way in hell that team was fantasy drafted, you had to have just created it in the roster mode or something. I can't see the fun in playing with a team so stacked. I don't think you have anyone on there that wasn't a first or second round pick.

arsenal
08-15-2005, 10:45 AM
i used the default dolphins roster, just picked up middleton and put him in our line... so my oline is as follows

Carey (but got hurt in preseason for the season, so Macintosh has been playing)
James
Hadnot
Middleton
Mcdougal

i know ronnie is up to about an 88 with the progressions through preseason and the season... i was playing with feeley at first as i was learning the passing cone, haha and just to let yo uknow he averaged about 4 INTs per game, haha... but i got better and more used to the cone so that went way down, and last night (after the Jax game in real life) i benched feeley and played frerotte and he had a sick game, about 300 yards passing with 2 TDs no Ints, over 80% completion against tennessee... so hes my new starter as we gear up for the NE season finale and the playoffs... i think im 9-6 right now so i gotta beat the pats and i'll take the AFC east title

arsenal
08-15-2005, 10:47 AM
not to mention my defensive shuffling... on my DL in the 4-3 formation (for 1st/2nd downs and run plays) i have
Taylor
Holliday
Traylor
Carter

then on nickle and dime i have
Taylor
Carter
Holliday
Roth

roth has been a beast for me, and travis daniels as well, he always gets throw to his side with madison shutting down the other teams number 1 and he leads the league in picks... also i play as the FS so shulters has done well get a lot of tackles for loss and a few INTs...

Speaker
08-15-2005, 03:17 PM
QB's
David Carr
Dan Orlovsky
Ken Dorsey
HB's
Travis Henry
Antowain Smith
Eric Shelton
FB
Jeremi Johnson
WR's
Marvin Harrison
Anquan Boldin
Reggie Brown
Chris Henry
TE's
Jason Witten
Matt Schobel
LT's
Roman Oben
Grant Williams
Nat Dorsey
LG's
Alan Faneca
Rob Murphy
C's
Olin Kreutz
Scott Wells
RG's
Matt O'Dwyer
Chris Kemoeatu
RT's
Todd Steussie
LE's
Kenechi Udeze
Bryce Fisher
Duane Clemons
RE's
Will Smith
DT's
Vince Wilfork
Monsanto Pope
Damione Lewis
Willie Blade
LOLB's
Keith Newman
Jorge Cordova
MLB's
Andra Davis
Niko Koutouvides
Dwayne Rudd
ROLB's
James Darling
Travian Smith
CB's
Phillip Buchanon
Eric Warfield
Willie Williams
Donald Strickland
FS's
Mike Rumph
Vernon Fox
SS's
Roy Williams
Ryan Clark
K's
Mike Nugent
P's
Dustin Colquitt

Fantasy Draft :)....Felt like posting the whole roster.

PressCoverage
08-15-2005, 08:23 PM

And theres no way in hell that team was fantasy drafted, you had to have just created it in the roster mode or something. I can't see the fun in playing with a team so stacked. I don't think you have anyone on there that wasn't a first or second round pick.

believe it... his team is not THAT stacked... most of those guys have ratings in the 80s... many of them are quite available in the first 10-15 rounds... easily..

Fresh
08-15-2005, 11:57 PM

Agreed, but Tony Yayo is hella whack. ;)

And AzSkywalker, whatever your name is....I seriously want to know what your problem is? You do you, let other people do them. Worry about yourself and whatever the hell you want to do with your $50 game. Let other people do the same. LOL, why do people get so uptight over the smallest sh-t in the world?

Prime Time
08-16-2005, 01:04 AM
Agreed

Agreed?! :lol: That is like a first in a LOOOOONG time.

but Tony Yayo is hella whack. ;)

Disagreed ;), Yayo has a hott flow, and he's gonna prove it to everybody soon enough why they call him The Talk of New York. G UNIT #1.

Fresh
08-16-2005, 06:37 PM
Disagreed ;), Yayo has a hott flow, and he's gonna prove it to everybody soon enough why they call him The Talk of New York. G UNIT #1.

Lyrically, he's weak. G-Unit is commercial though, so I don't really f-ck with them outside of Banks & Buck. They signed Mobb Deep and they're straight, but I prefer Young Money, Dipset, & almost any other click. I just can't stand 50 & Yayo. 50's fanbase aren't even made of hip hop fans, people who know nothing about rap buy his music..........so he's always gonna sell records, but that's not what it's about. If you listen to music for lyrics and metaphores, you'll know that Lloyd Banks is the only G-Unit member who has those qualities. G-Unit is good to pop off in the club, but outside of the club they're hella annoying to me. While Dipset are clowns, they're hot most of the time(talking about Juelz, Cam, & JR Writer). And as for Young Money, sh-t.....Wayne's the real king of the South(he's tight with T.I., so he never claimed it), so you know what that's about.

dol_fan_81
08-16-2005, 07:27 PM

whats your problem?are you a billsfan (rageaholic) just let people do what they want and play how they wanna play. if you think its gonna have a negative affect on America's youth, then why not make a thread about it in the political forum and complain. i hate madden, i'm an ESPN guy, but if they want to post their madden roster that should be a problem to no-one. its just a game, having good players that may not be on the dolphins roster dosn't make them any less of a fan to the phins

Prime Time
08-16-2005, 09:57 PM
Lyrically, he's weak. G-Unit is commercial though, so I don't really f-ck with them outside of Banks & Buck. They signed Mobb Deep and they're straight, but I prefer Young Money, Dipset, & almost any other click. I just can't stand 50 & Yayo. 50's fanbase aren't even made of hip hop fans, people who know nothing about rap buy his music..........so he's always gonna sell records, but that's not what it's about. If you listen to music for lyrics and metaphores, you'll know that Lloyd Banks is the only G-Unit member who has those qualities. G-Unit is good to pop off in the club, but outside of the club they're hella annoying to me. While Dipset are clowns, they're hot most of the time(talking about Juelz, Cam, & JR Writer).

Only thing I agree with is that Dipset are CLOWNS. They aren't rappers they are clowns. Their rappin' is wack. Look at the lyrics you got in your sig. He rhymes with the same word, who can't do that? Even Dr. Zuess is more creative of finding words that rhyme that are different. Example..."Yo they call me Juelz. WHY?! Cuz I am Juelz! The one and only Juelz! DIPSET!" That is some wack crap rite there.

50 is commercial? I tend to disagree, but in any case, I say that a lot of people that sold big and have big names had commercial songs just like 50 does. Jay-Z and Biggie are examples.

Last time I checked, these rappers grew up veyr poor and the main reasons they are in the rap game is to make $$ and get the women...50 is making SO MUCH money. He is a true hustler, making money by any means necessary. I don't think he is commercial, I just think he makes hits just as Jay-Z and a lot of other rappers.

Also, Yayo is sick. I have a few friends who are in love with Dipset and have G UNIT but think Yayo is fire. He's just sick with it and can freestyle well. Yayo should sell well If all goes according to plan.

You forgot to mention a lot of other G UNIT members such as Spider Loc, M.O.P., Olivia and soon-to-be acquired Murda Ma$e. :up:

PressCoverage
08-17-2005, 07:10 AM
or perhaps you could start a new "talk about hip hop" thread...

JJbeatsRINGO
08-18-2005, 01:27 AM
QB: Adrian McPherson
HB: Marcel Shipp/J.J. Arrington
FB: James Hodgins
WR: Anquan Boldin, Larry Fitzgerald, Bryant Johnson
TE: Boo Williams
T: Leonard Davis, Oliver Ross
G: Reggie Wells, Jeremey Bridges
C: Alex Stepanovich
DE: Chike Okeafor, Bertrand Berry
DT: Darnell Dockett, Russell Davis
OLB: Karlos Dansby, James Darling
MLB: Orlando Huff
CB: Antrel Rolle, David Macklin
FS: Robert Griffith
SS: Adrian Wilson
K: Neil Rackers
P: Scott Player

AZStryker
08-18-2005, 10:23 AM
Agreed, but Tony Yayo is hella whack. ;)

And AzSkywalker, whatever your name is....I seriously want to know what your problem is? You do you, let other people do them. Worry about yourself and whatever the hell you want to do with your $50 game. Let other people do the same. LOL, why do people get so uptight over the smallest sh-t in the world?

Hmmm.....criticized by someone who uses the words "hella" and "whack". Now I've seen everything. It'as a message board my friend. I was posting my views on needing better players to win. That's all. That's my "problem" as you call it.

AZStryker
08-18-2005, 10:28 AM
whats your problem?are you a billsfan (rageaholic) just let people do what they want and play how they wanna play. if you think its gonna have a negative affect on America's youth, then why not make a thread about it in the political forum and complain. i hate madden, i'm an ESPN guy, but if they want to post their madden roster that should be a problem to no-one. its just a game, having good players that may not be on the dolphins roster dosn't make them any less of a fan to the phins

Poltical forum??? This is about a game not politics. Bills fan??? I'm not the one changing the fins roster.

It is your game and you can do whatever you want to do. I just disagreed and hit people where it hurts apparently..their pride. Are you less of a Dolphin fan if you don't like their players and have to change them? In my book its a resounding YES. Lets just agree to disagree I guess.

PressCoverage
08-18-2005, 05:14 PM
Poltical forum??? This is about a game not politics. Bills fan??? I'm not the one changing the fins roster.

It is your game and you can do whatever you want to do. I just disagreed and hit people where it hurts apparently..their pride. Are you less of a Dolphin fan if you don't like their players and have to change them? In my book its a resounding YES. Lets just agree to disagree I guess.

change their roster? it's called fantasy mode, a feature on a video game... what don't you understand about this concept? you start with 0 players, and you build a team round by round... no one's altering numbers, or trading away dolphin players...

let's just agree you don't know what you're talking about as it pertains to the subject at hand....

Fresh
08-18-2005, 09:16 PM
Hmmm.....criticized by someone who uses the words "hella" and "whack". Now I've seen everything.

Okay, now what the hell is wrong with me using slangs? Is this a message board or was there somehow an "English 5" created for us H.S. grads/college students? Get over it. Some chick probably pissed you off and ruined your day, so like an online police you decided to log onto a message board and try to ruin somebody else's day. It's(BEWARE OF SLANG USAGE) aight, not everybody was blessed in the field of women, so I know what the deal is.

AZStryker
08-18-2005, 09:45 PM
change their roster? it's called fantasy mode, a feature on a video game... what don't you understand about this concept? you start with 0 players, and you build a team round by round... no one's altering numbers, or trading away dolphin players...

let's just agree you don't know what you're talking about as it pertains to the subject at hand....

Let's just agree to disagree. I'll get of my soap box and stop pestering other people's prerogatives.

TjHawk
08-19-2005, 06:17 AM

I want speed. Speed on defense. I dont care if the team is stacked, its my frikin franchise and its only 87 overall to start out with in franchise. Which aint that good compared to other teams who start out in the 90's. So excuse me if I like a certain style.

UCFinfan86
08-24-2005, 02:12 PM
My Team From a Fantasy Draft (17th Pick) I am the chargers(random team)

QB- David Carr, Phillip Rivers, Adrian McPherson, Shane Boyd
RB- Willis McGahee, Ronnie Brown, JJ Arrington, Cedric Houston
FB-Joey Goodspeed, Greg Jones
WR-Randy Moss, Anquan Boldin, Matt Jones, Bobby Wade
TE-Antonio Gates, Boo Williams
LT-Kevin Shaffer, Tony Pashos
RT-Ryan Young, Wayne Hunter
LG-Adam Goldberg, Jeno James
RG-Kendall Simmons, Doug Nienhuis
C-Dan Koppen, Ross Tucker
LE-Kenechi Udeze, Matt Roth
RE-Tyler Brayton, Amon Gordon
DT-Kris Jenkins, Vince Wilfork, Luis Castillo
LOLB-Jason Babin, Reggie Torbor
MLB-Kendrell Bell, Lofa Tatupu
ROLB-Keith Adams, Derrick Pope
CB-Duanta Robinson, Phillip Buchanon, Adam Jones, Fabian Washington
FS-Lamont Thompson, Josh Bullocks
SS-Ed Reed, Jon McGraw
K-Josh Scobee
P-Bill LaFleur

Taco Bob
08-26-2005, 09:47 PM
3-4

RE-Marcus Spears
NT-Wilfork
LE-Anthony Weaver
LOLB-Akin Ayodele
MLB-Urlacher
MLB-Kendrell Bell
ROLB-Derrick Johnson
CB-Dunta Robinson
CB-Antrel Rolle
FS-Bryan Scott
SS-Ed Reed

Looks like a good LB Core, only if you could've gotten Sean Taylor, that would be a solid D. Sean Taylor is the bomb-diggity (sp?) ;)

Taco Bob
08-26-2005, 09:50 PM

QB Ben Roethlisberger
RB Ronnie Brown
FB Dan Kreider
WR Roy Williams
WR Michael Clayton
TE Dallas Clark
LT Robert Gallery
LG Eric Steinbach
C Jeff Faine
RG Shawn Andrews
RT Jordan Gross

RE Matt Roth
DT Tommie Harris
DT Vince Wilfork
LE Terrell Suggs
LOLB D.J. Williams
MLB Jonathan Vilma
ROLB Derrick Johnson
CB Dunta Robinson
CB DeAngelo Hall
FS Sean Taylor
SS Bob Sanders
K Nate Kaeding
P Shane Lechler

I concur. That is a solid, young and quick defensive core right there. In Fantasy Drafts, the best thing to do is get all the first rounders from like the 2003-2005 draft, preferably the top ten picks. It's a little bit cheap but sooooo much talent! After a season or two, the awareness on all the young players sky rocket and go straight to overall mid-90's.

Prime Time
08-26-2005, 10:47 PM
Okay, now what the hell is wrong with me using slangs? Is this a message board or was there somehow an "English 5" created for us H.S. grads/college students? Get over it. Some chick probably pissed you off and ruined your day, so like an online police you decided to log onto a message board and try to ruin somebody else's day. It's(BEWARE OF SLANG USAGE) aight, not everybody was blessed in the field of women, so I know what the deal is.

:up:

THOMAS_54
08-27-2005, 12:24 AM
I don't have 2006, but I just did a off-season on 2005. Here are the starters. P.S. player ratings have changed because of training camp and progression.
QB- Ben Roethlisberger 90 (traded for him)
RB- Ronnie Brown 89
FB- Heath Evans 85
WR- Chris Chambers 91 Marty Booker 90 Roy Williams 83 (traded for him)
TE- Randy McMichael 91
LT- Vernon Carey 86
LG- Jeno James 87
C- Dominic Raiola 90 (traded for him)
RG- Frank Middleton 88
RT- Stocklar McDougle 92
LE- Matt Roth 78
DT- Kevin Carter 91 Benny Friedman 80 (1st round pick)
RE- Jason Taylor 99
OLB- Channing Crowder 84 Donnie Spragan 83
MLB- Zach Thomas 95
CB- Sam Madison 92 Will Poole 89 Travis Daniels 76
FS- Lance Schulters 90
SS- TeBuckey Jones 90
K- Olindo Mare 95
P- Chad Stanley 88

leinart06
08-27-2005, 02:38 PM
i tried to remain loyal

QB. Leinart*,Davey,McPherson
RB. Brown, R.Williams
FB. Evans
WR1.Chambers,Reggie Bush*
WR2.Boston,Thompson
TE, McMike,Lee,Diamond
RT. McDougle, Cook
RG. Dan Niel, Hadnot
C. Mike Degory*, Wade Smith
LG. Vernon Carey, Jeno James
LT. Marcus McNeill*, St. Clair

LE.Carter, Roth
DT. Holliday,Manuel Wright
DT.Jeff Zgonina, Sapp
RE. Taylor, Bowens
LOLB. Moore, Sragan
MLB.Thomas, Crowder
ROLB. Julian Peterson, Pope
CB.Madison, Daniels
CB. Ricky Manning, Poole
SS. Tebucky Jones, Yeremiah Bell
FS.Shulters, Tillman

K. Olindo Mare
P. Tom Malone*
KR. Reggie Bush*, Wes Welker
PR. Reggie Bush*, Wes Welker

*- my ncaa draft class

NorthFloridaFin
08-27-2005, 05:32 PM
My Team From a Fantasy Draft (17th Pick) I am the chargers(random team)

QB- David Carr, Phillip Rivers, Adrian McPherson, Shane Boyd
RB- Willis McGahee, Ronnie Brown, JJ Arrington, Cedric Houston
FB-Joey Goodspeed, Greg Jones
WR-Randy Moss, Anquan Boldin, Matt Jones, Bobby Wade
TE-Antonio Gates, Boo Williams
LT-Kevin Shaffer, Tony Pashos
RT-Ryan Young, Wayne Hunter
LG-Adam Goldberg, Jeno James
RG-Kendall Simmons, Doug Nienhuis
C-Dan Koppen, Ross Tucker
LE-Kenechi Udeze, Matt Roth
RE-Tyler Brayton, Amon Gordon
DT-Kris Jenkins, Vince Wilfork, Luis Castillo
LOLB-Jason Babin, Reggie Torbor
MLB-Kendrell Bell, Lofa Tatupu
ROLB-Keith Adams, Derrick Pope
CB-Duanta Robinson, Phillip Buchanon, Adam Jones, Fabian Washington
FS-Lamont Thompson, Josh Bullocks
SS-Ed Reed, Jon McGraw
K-Josh Scobee
P-Bill LaFleur

Damn, how many 1st rd picks did you have!!!! Randy Moss and Ed Reed, that's pretty lucky. How did either one of them fall out of the 1st round.

UCFinfan86
08-27-2005, 09:03 PM
Damn, how many 1st rd picks did you have!!!! Randy Moss and Ed Reed, that's pretty lucky. How did either one of them fall out of the 1st round.

Ed Reed i got in the 3rd round. You could proably get him in teh 4th round. My 2nd round pick was Kris Jenkins.

GatorFinFan
08-31-2005, 04:24 PM
i was playing a franchise year and i have channing crowder and i went into his info and changed his position to a de and man his ratings jumped! they jumped to an 89!!! just thought i would share...lol

GatorFinFan
08-31-2005, 04:26 PM
oh and on a differnt franchise i did a fantasy draft and drafted kevin jones as my rb. when i had filled all the other postions except fb, ronnie brown was still on the board so i drafted him and coverted him like i did channing and his ratings also jumped to an 89!!

UT-Phinz
09-01-2005, 12:25 PM
Ed Reed i got in the 3rd round. You could proably get him in teh 4th round. My 2nd round pick was Kris Jenkins.

I didn't take Ed Reed until the 5th, although I had the #2 overall pick so it was VERY early in the 5th round. I've learned over the past few years of playing Madden that it's very easy to assemble a powerhouse team through the draft by picking up young former 1st rounders from the previous 2 draft classes. The rookies go later than the big name picks so you can draft both proven guys and rookies with 'guaranteed to become superstar' potential.

Here's my Madden 06 Fantasy Draft roster.

QB - Daunte Culpepper
HB - Ronnie Brown
FB - Justin Griffith
WR - Matt Jones
WR - Jabar Gaffney
TE - Antonio Gates
LT - Mike Pearson
LG - Eric Steinbach
C - LeCharles Bentley
RG - Kynan Forney
RT - Alex Barron

RE - Terrell Suggs
DT - Albert Haynesworth
DT - Vince Wilfork
LE - Anthony Weaver
LOLB - DJ Williams
MLB - Jonathan Vilma
ROLB - Derrick Johnson
CB - Dunta Robinson
CB - DeAngelo Hall
FS - Sean Taylor
SS - Ed Reed

K - Mike Nugent
P - Shane Lechler

As you can see, I kinda sacrificed having a great WR corps in order to be virtually unstoppable at every other position. I'll address that in either the draft or through free agency after this first year is done.

You can wait on HB if Ronnie Brown is 'good enough' for you until about the 24th or 25th round. Lots of late round options on 1st round pick rookies from the previous three years to fill out your roster with future superstars given a year or two of development through both training camp and getting their awareness up during gameplay.

THOMAS_54
09-02-2005, 01:30 PM
My Madden 06 roster Bold=Training camp progression
QB- Byron Leftwich 87/ Matt Schuab 77
RB- Julius Jones 88
FB- Dan Krieder89
WR- Chad Johnson 95/ Michael Clayton 90/ Matt Jones 78
TE- Antonio Gates 96
LT- Marvel Smith 89
LG- ChrisVillarrial 88
C- Mike Flanagan 93
RG- Casey Rabach 85
RT- Alex Barron 79
LE- Anthony Weaver 83
DT- John Henderson 92/ Travis Johnson 82
RE- Reggie Hayward 87
OLB- Marcus Washington 92/ Shawne Merriman 86
MLB- Kendrell Bell 88
CB- Patrick Surtain 94/ Dunta Robinson 88/ Adam Jones 82
FS- Lamont Thompson 85
SS- Troy Palamolu 91
K- Sebastian Janikowski 99
P- Hunter Smith 92
KR/PR- Adam Jones 99

JERSEYFINFAN23
09-03-2005, 02:57 AM
i try too keep it real, i play on all pro 7 min qts.
my team with the salery cap on is nothing like those stacked teams!!!
also when i fantasy draft my team isn't as stacked as those teams are.