Washington Redskins - Def

Bench
Byron Leftwich - QB
Lamont Jordon - RB
Ronnie Brown - RB
Justin Mccariens - WR
Heath Miller - TE
Miami Dolphins - Def

now i feel like i could get a better WR than McCardell by trading lamont Jordon... the bye week for my RBs is week 7 for dillon and week 3 for Kevin Jones.. now for week 3 ronnie should be a good fantasy backup being ricky wont be around... but for week 7 i dont know how many touches he'll get, so if i get rid of jordon i might have a problem that week...

or should i just keep who i got and hope mccardell does better with a full season in SD now and brees looking to have another big year?

DolfanDaveInATX
08-16-2005, 11:17 AM
I would check the waiver wire to see if you can upgrade your defenses from the Redskins and Dolphins, but giving up an RB for a WR will almost always bite you in the ***. If either Dillon or Jones gets hurt or underachieves, all you'd be left with is Ronnie, who is going to split carries with Ricky. I think your offense is in pretty good shape and I would stand pat.

nick1
08-17-2005, 01:09 PM
if I had your team then Miami would be my starting D and the Redskins would be cut for a better team whose a FA like maybe the Vikings if they slipped to being a FA

arsenal
08-18-2005, 12:46 PM
well the redskins are a top ranked defense last year, not the best fantasy D, but they were like 3rd in yards allowed and i think 3nd in points allowed... im hoping they can get some more turnovers, but i'll see what ds are available still in my league