PDA

View Full Version : Time to wax the vehicle..

FIN-IN-RI
08-17-2005, 12:47 PM
This week I've been on vacation from work, a much needed vaycay mind you, and I decided to completely detail the car.

I washed, claybarred and polished with an abrasive and non-abrasive polish yesterday and today is time to layer on the first coat of Mother's Synwax (beautiful stuff)..

My back hurts, I'm a little cranky and I'm hungry. Not a good combination for me.. :) So watch out if your in the Main forum posting "Trade Ricky Williams for.." threads :chuckle:

Anywho: Do any of you, my finheaven brethren, have OCD about how their car looks and drives? I do (at least until I get my first house) :)

Share your thoughts!

Noodle Arm
08-17-2005, 12:58 PM
Yeah I did. My car was black, so I had to make sure it was clean at all times.

Pagan
08-17-2005, 02:09 PM
I'm so anal when it comes to keeping my car clean that it drives my wife insane. It's gotta look good or else I'm not happy.

FIN-IN-RI
08-17-2005, 03:00 PM
I'm so anal when it comes to keeping my car clean that it drives my wife insane. It's gotta look good or else I'm not happy.

Yeah my girl thinks I love my car more than I love her but well I guess u know how that goes! :lol: I do all of my own repairs so it's like if there's nothing wrong with the car at the time and i'm not underneath the car I'm cleaning the damn thing.. She gets so pissed that it's either one or the other!!

UltraDol-Fan
08-17-2005, 03:33 PM
I used to be like that until I moved into my new apartment. Now I don't have a yard to work in or a driveway to wash it in...