PDA

View Full Version : Requesting lessons from Bills Fans and other Ramblings...

bigbry
11-11-2002, 09:13 PM
C'mon Bills Fans tell us how to get thru a horrible season. Last year at 3-13 must of been horrid. Whats your secret? and please do not say "drink more" hell, thats all you guys do. Drink when you win, drink when you lose, drink when the morning paper arrives.:lol:

Forget about the other ramblings, I forgot.

BB

Sniper
11-11-2002, 09:23 PM
The most important things are not to listen to other team's fans who never have as much football knowledge as your teams fans do, and to always make excuses for your team shortcomings... :lol:

shelby
11-11-2002, 09:44 PM
lmao @ bb....it's not so bad:D

WharfRat
11-12-2002, 12:49 AM
That game brought back too many bad memories....

JohnnyMeasley
11-12-2002, 01:21 AM
I'll take this one.

First, start some kind of shoulder crying club. Make up a stupid name for it, like, I don't know. . . . FinsFansAnonymous.

Then start a thread in the serious Dolphin football forum, admit your a FinFan and, and seek forgiveness from your brethren.

A few simple rules.

It is imparative that you think your team will win every week, even if they're playing Karpov in a game of chess and they're down to two pawns and a king.

You must never bash your team, even when they have a quarterback like Ray Lucas who's the worst QB in the league, easy, bar none, no joke. Not even if your coach sucks and your GM is a television commentator.

Outsiders are to be treated with indifference. One exception: those who carry hallucenigenics, or a minumum of two cases of ridiculously cheap win with a high alchohol content. I recommend Thunderbird. Rumor has it Boone's Farm has already been claimed, but that's only a rumor.

Sobriety is prohibited.

I think if you follow this plan for a week or two, you'll be thinking your team is good in no time.

Clumpy
11-12-2002, 08:55 AM
:lol:

harmonkoz
11-12-2002, 12:48 PM
Lions fan obviously has mastered the art.

WharfRat
11-12-2002, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Lions fan obviously has mastered the art.

Took the words right out of my mouth Harmon...

It's a new and unusual thing for us to see our team drop 3 straight... the Lions fans, however, see losing records every season...

Hey, I feel better already! :D

harmonkoz
11-12-2002, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
It's a new and unusual thing for us to see our team drop 3 straight...

Well if Wanny sticks around a few more seasons, you will get used to it. :evil:

beefalow
11-12-2002, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
C'mon Bills Fans tell us how to get thru a horrible season. Last year at 3-13 must of been horrid. Whats your secret? and please do not say "drink more" hell, thats all you guys do. Drink when you win, drink when you lose, drink when the morning paper arrives.:lol:

Forget about the other ramblings, I forgot.

BB What you do is befriend a bengals(or lions) fan and let him intoxicate you with his wisdom of being a loser, meanwhile saving lots of monies on the bottle each week, not to mention saving kidney for when you get zero-6`s age (OLD!):D

WharfRat
11-12-2002, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Well if Wanny sticks around a few more seasons, you will get used to it. :evil:

I don't think it can be blamed on Wanny... he's done a good job with personnell... nobody saw Lucas stinkin it up as badly as he has....

harmonkoz
11-12-2002, 03:25 PM
Exactly, but Wanny does not see it. He has an issue with benching QB's. He has not learned from his mistakes he made in Chicago.

I do not think Rosenfels is the answer either, but you need to try something to get a spark.

I just do not like Wanny... Never have... Hell he was practically given that job down there. My guess is that if JJ had not set him up, he would not be coaching right now... or at least head coach, he would probably be a Coordinator somewhere.

WharfRat
11-12-2002, 03:33 PM
Oh.. I think Wany does see it... just that at this point in the season, his hands are tied. Sage could one day be a very good QB... but he's only taken 3 snaps in regular season games? and they were against a pumped up Packer D... I imagine he still has stains in his shorts after running for his life that night....
Lucas is still Wanny's best option to win a game... and I think everybody can see now why he's never benched Fiedler... as bad a Jay has looked at times.. he's obviously better than many give him credit for. Even you Bills fans want Jay out longer... why? because you know we can win with him....

harmonkoz
11-12-2002, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
I imagine he still has stains in his shorts after running for his life that night.

LMAO... No doubt.

Hey I totally agree with the Fiedler assessment. He is a solid clutch player as well (minus the playoffs :evil: )

Although actually I would like to see Fiedler back, especially for your last game with NE. :)

JohnnyMeasley
11-13-2002, 10:10 AM
Last three weeks: Doofans 0-3. Next week will make them 0-4.

Last three weeks: Lions 1-2. Next week will make them 2-2. They'll do what the Dolphins couldn't; beat the Jets.

Hardy har har.

WharfRat
11-13-2002, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley

Last three weeks: Lions 1-2. Next week will make them 2-2. They'll do what the Dolphins couldn't; beat the Jets.

Hardy har har.

Let's look at the entire season shall we? I mean after all, standings aren't based on three week periods. :rolleyes: I doubt you'll beat the Jets.... or anyone else this season. Might as well just close down the whole organization.... the only team worse is the Bungles... and not by much.....

Sniper
11-13-2002, 11:43 AM

Hardy har har.

The only thing the cryin' lions and the bungles are good at is getting high draft picks year after year... The NFL may as well automatically gives the bungles the #1 pick and the lions the #2 pick...

kind of like squattor's rights. :lol:

Capt. Dick
11-13-2002, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Sniper
The only thing the cryin' lions and the bungles are good at is getting high draft picks year after year... The NFL may as well automatically gives the bungles the #1 pick and the lions the #2 pick...

kind of like squattor's rights. :lol:

:lol:

JohnnyMeasley
11-14-2002, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by Sniper
The only thing the cryin' lions and the bungles are good at is getting high draft picks year after year...
The Lions have 4 championships. Jinkies. We have a winner Bob. 4-1. Game. Set. Match.

The Doofins have has a couple of decent years in their 20 year history.

WharfRat
11-14-2002, 10:14 AM
The Lions have 4 championships. Jinkies. We have a winner Bob. 4-1. Game. Set. Match.

The Dolphins have the best winning % in the league for the last 30+ years (not 20, as you so very inaccurately stated). Where do the ***** cats stand in that catagory? The only time in recent history the Lions had a winning season, was because of Barry Sanders... who they promptly screwed over like a gang of spoiled children.... :rolleyes: That slipshod organization literally ruined one of the best RB's in history......

themole
11-14-2002, 07:46 PM

Look Dick! See Johnny! See funny funny Johnny's, Measly attempt at smack. Smack Johnny, smack, smack,smack,smack.

WTF are you talking about Johnny!
"DOOFINS" overall record from 1966- to date is a "measly" 335-213-4. MATCH THAT!

It's a "B!tch" to be a Doofin, ain't it.

Go try and polish that Turd of football team they call the loins and see if you can't shine them up a bit before you take another swing at those lowly DOOFINS. But.... remember one thing, the more you rub a "turd" the duller it gets!

Why is it that all of the NFL teams named after cats SUCK?

MarinoFan
11-21-2002, 04:24 PM
because they are puss!es

themole
11-21-2002, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan
because they are puss!es :lol: :lol: :lol: Hey MarinoFan, Of course, that's the answer. Sometimes, we just can't see the forest for the trees!