PDA

View Full Version : and you guys think nick is a fire eater for a coach !

King Madison II
08-17-2005, 10:09 PM
man ole man . you guys think the fins have problems with depth. and if you think ole nick is tough wait until you hear about okla . state coach mike gundy . since he took over in december. he has kicked off 10 players one player was prentence elliot and this guy makes terrel owens , chris chambers and marvin harrision look like darrious thompson and i am not kidding elliot was really ,really good, but he got involed with a gang and he let his gang on campus and they shot up the student lounge with a oozy . then two dts got into trouble for breaking team rules like trying to bribe the deffensive line coach with a $ 50.00 bill then the best corner back was killed in a car wreck and this guy made madison look like reggie howard . so mike gundy is one tough and morally sounded coach . and osu doent have the depth like ou , texas , and texas a &m . when jimmy johnson was at osu he allowed the talented kids do what ever they wanted but the donald lee's and travis minors got practically hanged.
when the runing backs yesterday got knocke to the ground they just laid there and gundy went off on the entire rb s and made them do push ups and extra runing. then two weeks ago when the wrs were dropping balls they had to run until their ankles smoked.

4evaFinz
08-17-2005, 10:18 PM
man ole man . you guys think the fins have problems with depth. and if you think ole nick is tough wait until you hear about okla . state coach mike gundy . since he took over in december. he has kicked off 10 players one player was prentence elliot and this guy makes terrel owens , chris chambers and marvin harrision look like darrious thompson and i am not kidding elliot was really ,really good, but he got involed with a gang and he let his gang on campus and they shot up the student lounge with a oozy . then two dts got into trouble for breaking team rules like trying to bribe the deffensive line coach with a $ 50.00 bill then the best corner back was killed in a car wreck and this guy made madison look like reggie howard . so mike gundy is one tough and morally sounded coach . and osu doent have the depth like ou , texas , and texas a &m . when jimmy johnson was at osu he allowed the talented kids do what ever they wanted but the donald lee's and travis minors got practically hanged.
when the runing backs yesterday got knocke to the ground they just laid there and gundy went off on the entire rb s and made them do push ups and extra runing. then two weeks ago when the wrs were dropping balls they had to run until their ankles smoked.

Owens, Chambers, and Harrison look like Thompson, and Madison look like Howard.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Possibly a little too much green.

backpacker
08-17-2005, 10:44 PM
one player was prentence elliot and this guy makes terrel owens , chris chambers and marvin harrision look like darrious thompson and i am not kidding elliot was really ,really good, but he got involed with a gang and he let his gang on campus and they shot up the student lounge with a oozy

if the WR was randy moss's brother who's cousins with chambers, and took lessons from marvin harrison, i would cut him for that. and i would have him arrested. and it's spelled uzi.