PDA

View Full Version : Jets are just a superior team

JETS-OR-BUST
11-11-2002, 10:18 PM
Why do you think I like the JETS so much.

Not because they kicked your butts for the last 8 out of 9 games.

But because they come from NY like me.

It's hard living down here with you floridians.

Remember that movie, Deliverance.

Gosh

iceblizzard69
11-11-2002, 10:29 PM
I am from New York, and I HATE the Jets.

iceblizzard69
11-11-2002, 10:30 PM
Another thing, if its so hard living in Florida, then why don't you move back? Oh wait, you know New York is a dump, you are from there so you have obviously been there.

dolfan06
11-11-2002, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by JETS-OR-BUST

Gosh jets are a superior team, my ass. it it weren't for a fumble you never would have had a td, and if it weren't for the refs and yellow flags you never would have sustained a drive!:rolleyes:

dolfan06
11-11-2002, 10:38 PM
and you can't even count. if it were 8 straight before before the season started and we played twice this year, how could it be 8 out of nine, you moron. more NY math. "little johnny has 5 joints, smokes two, how many does he "think" he has left!

Scrap
11-11-2002, 10:47 PM
They must be the superior team.They even have their own refs, and we don't.

dolfan06
11-11-2002, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by va dolfan
They must be the superior team.They even have their own refs, and we don't. well if you want to look at it that way, i won't argue!lol

i have seen some of the wierdest calls against the fins at the meadow lands. i still remember that "hit on a defenseless receiver" one person tipping the ball then hitting the receiver, i can understand. but when one tips the ball and the other is making the tackle, thats just plain kaka! the tackler has his head down, how in the hell is he supposed to know the ball hasn't been caught, wait for the receiver to come down and ask him?:evil:

Scrap
11-11-2002, 11:05 PM
I don't remember that.

dolfan06
11-11-2002, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by va dolfan
I don't remember that. i know AJ does, somebody else on this board surely remembers. man did i go through the roof!:rolleyes:

fin-atic
11-12-2002, 12:29 AM
Jets or Bust F*ck Off!!
You should be embarrassed that we played as horribly and you barely squeaked out a win. When the season ends you will be right where you always are. Home watching us in the playoffs.

PS
Go work Fireman Ed's Hose and stay off our board!

PSS
I hope my Avatar reminds you 30-3, doesn't sound so superior to me maggot.

dolfan06
11-12-2002, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by fin-atic
Jets or Bust F*ck Off!!
You should be embarrassed that we played as horribly and you barely squeaked out a win. When the season ends you will be right where you always are. Home watching us in the playoffs.

PS
Go work Fireman Ed's Hose and stay off our board!

PSS
I hope my Avatar reminds you 30-3, doesn't sound so superior to me maggot. sure wish i had your optimism. from what i've seen from lucas, if he starts to many more games we're gonna be home watching the bills and the pats in the playoffs!:rolleyes:

JTK
11-12-2002, 12:39 AM
Hey, you won so go ahead and Brag. I was not very impressed with Pennington though. For all the bragging ESPN anouncers were doing about him, I thought he looked just average. Don't be making any playoff plans!

fin-atic
11-12-2002, 12:40 AM
The only thing I am optimistic about is that Jay comes back and rallys us into the playoffs. I actually think we suck, I just think the bills and Pats suck more. Their records are deceptive, they are not that good. Watch and see.

dolfan06
11-12-2002, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by fin-atic
The only thing I am optimistic about is that Jay comes back and rallys us into the playoffs. I actually think we suck, I just think the bills and Pats suck more. Their records are deceptive, they are not that good. Watch and see. i hope your right! this 10 point offense that ray has been layin on me, is really screwing up my weekends!:rolleyes:

85inthehall
11-12-2002, 12:45 AM
To be honest about pennington he played well enough to win against your tough D. All i ask a QB to do is to protect a lead, not give the game away, and manage the game. If your QB had done that you would have won the game. The phins old the field position last night and couldn't do anything with it. The jets started frm the 2, 8, 11, 23 in the second half -- not a lot you can do with that -- conservative all game.
C. Pennington 17/27 167 0 0
B. Favre 16/25 187 1 1

JTK
11-12-2002, 12:51 AM
All you want a QB to do is manage a game? The Jets D sucks. He is going to have to win some games eventually and I don't see him doing it.

dolfan06
11-12-2002, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by 85inthehall
To be honest about pennington he played well enough to win against your tough D. All i ask a QB to do is to protect a lead, not give the game away, and manage the game. If your QB had done that you would have won the game. The phins old the field position last night and couldn't do anything with it. The jets started frm the 2, 8, 11, 23 in the second half -- not a lot you can do with that -- conservative all game.
C. Pennington 17/27 167 0 0
B. Favre 16/25 187 1 1 i can honestly say the fins stunk last night and pennington wasn't that much of a factor. in the 4th quarter there was more yellow laundry on the field than players, that kept your drives going, not chad!:p

85inthehall
11-12-2002, 12:54 AM
The Jets D sucks ??? where have you been the last few weeks?? forget the jets from the first 5 weeks -- look at the #'s the last 4 games - passing and rushing -- teams are avg less than 70 yards a game on the ground and around 200 in the air less than 20 points and we are winning...
In a hard fought defensive game where we are getting the ball deep in our zone all i want is mistake free football...make the plays when you have to...that is all miami asks of fiedler...manage the game, don;t screw up, put us in a positon to win, and if we need you to make a play make it.

JTK
11-12-2002, 12:57 AM
Ray Lucas passed for 225+ yards on the Jets D. That is enough to prove they suck!

85inthehall
11-12-2002, 12:59 AM
Ray had to throw -- they couldn;t run the ball at all with 8 men in the box and no matter what anyone says ray can play some QB -- he just isn't getting it done for you guys right now
What is killing Lucas is that norv is not finding a way to get the D to respect the pass - no threats downfield at all and lucas has an arm
"Did the Dolphins really give up all they did to get Ricky Williams for less than 3 yards per carry? Williams was the rage early on, but in the past month he has been a non-factor. Williams had 53 yards on 20 carries Sunday night against the Dolphins and had a fumble inside the 5. In the past four games, he has 246 yards rushing. That's 61 yards a game and 3.1 per rush. That's not good enough."

JTK
11-12-2002, 01:01 AM
I agree.................Ray can play some QB! Just not any good!

ohall
11-12-2002, 01:07 AM
... you hypocrite! If it wasn't for an ex-Yets QB named Lucas we own your sorry teams butt. The Yets have yet to beat the Dolphins over a 5-year period. The Dolphins have lost given those games to your sorry team.

Oliver...

Gosh

dolfan06
11-12-2002, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by JTK
I agree.................Ray can play some QB! Just not any good! do you realize, ray out passed the great chad pennington! and the jets are screaming they beat us, yeah we lost but it wasn't because of that inept team!:yell:

85inthehall
11-12-2002, 01:27 AM
Ray Lucas 22-39 for 198 yards
Brett Favre 16-25 for 187 yards
he also outpassed brett farve -- what's your point?

dolfan06
11-12-2002, 01:33 AM
he also outpassed brett farve -- what's your point? my point is, it wasn't the team we were playing that beat us, it was ray lucas who was screwing us!

ohall
11-12-2002, 01:38 AM
... you are ignoring Favre's TD's and how many INT's Lucas threw.

Oliver...

he also outpassed brett farve -- what's your point?

Coral Reefer
11-12-2002, 05:07 AM

Gosh

Yep, I knew the typical Jet fan would come out of the woodwork again.

No need to say more......

fin-atic
11-12-2002, 10:25 AM
Chad out performed Lucas. No doubt about it. If you factor into those stats the fumble, and the plays Ray DIDN'T make. Also when the chips were down, Chad made the pass that set them up. He came up with a play when they needed it.

Ray couldn't hold Chad's clipboard.

WharfRat
11-12-2002, 03:22 PM
:rolleyes:... let them continue believing they're good.... I'll laugh my a$$ off if they lose to the Kitties next week....

dolfan06
11-12-2002, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
:rolleyes:... let them continue believing they're good.... I'll laugh my a$$ off if they lose to the Kitties next week.... i think they will, they don't play well against nfc teams!;)

Capt. Dick
11-12-2002, 09:45 PM
Larry....check pm`s

dolfan06
11-12-2002, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Larry....check pm`s i got it, replied!;)