PDA

View Full Version : Prime Time 24 TruDolFan 21

Prime Time
08-18-2005, 12:15 AM
What a game. He was leading me 14-7 in the first half until I was threatening and he picked me off with Poole and ran it back for a TD.

2nd Half was a diff. story however. I shut his offense down. He had -8 passing yards that half. I scored a quick TD in the 4th with Rhodes. Then on my next drive I scored by returning a INT for a TD (I think?)

I forced overtimee and he got the ball first and fumbled. I had the ball on his 30 or so. I was shut down on 1st and 2nd and had a HUGE sack on the 3rd down. So on 4th down I go for a FG...a 56 yarder...I lowered the arrow, tilted it to the left, hit it and I thought it was no good but with the 96 power and 98 Accuracy I put in it, it would have been good from 60 yards. I won an amazing game. Props to TDF, he played a good game with nothing but absolute class. No cheating or nothing. Good Game and I look forward to playing him again/

banzaitrey
08-18-2005, 12:53 AM
Im always looking for a good fair game... If you play on Ps2 post here when you can play and maybe we can set something up

Prime Time
08-18-2005, 12:58 AM
Anytime, we could even play now :evil: :lol: :jk: I gotta wake up early, but I can play at any time now that I have DSL. :)

TrueDolFan
08-18-2005, 10:01 AM
Oh, you'll definitely play me again! You forgot to mention my 80+ yard touchdown run that Ronnie Brown busted out on the first play of the game! lol! Much respect for a SWEET game, Prime Time. If and when I learn how to pass, you better look the fug out, baby! :D

Prime Time
08-18-2005, 05:19 PM
Oh, you'll definitely play me again! You forgot to mention my 80+ yard touchdown run that Ronnie Brown busted out on the first play of the game! lol! Much respect for a SWEET game, Prime Time. If and when I learn how to pass, you better look the fug out, baby! :D

And If I become the next billionare....I'll have a lot of fancy cars. But its doubtful of happening. :D :lol: :jk:

And actually I was typing a report of our game and I mentioned your 80 yard TD run by Brown on the first play but the whole message got erased and I got upset, so I wrote a brief summary :lol:

EDIT - only reason you got that TD was because I made the silly mistake of going for a hit stick then a tackle and completely missing what should have been only a 3-5 yard gain.