PDA

View Full Version : Best Madden Idea Ever!!!!

Agent51
08-18-2005, 06:05 PM
Ok, so I have come up with ideas for future Maddens before, like using the headset to call plays and having 1st round draft cutscenes where the top picks walk up and hold up the #1 jersey and hat of their team, and hall of fame cutscenes where a few retiring players make the HoF and they just show him on stage in his yellow jacket and his bronze bust is next to him, and the ability to retire #s like you could in NFL Fever, but this one I think takes the cake. I want them to have the PRO BOWL festivities as like a mini game, or series of mini games, in the offseasn, just like the training camp ones. Mainly I want the Quarterback challenge to come back. Remember the Quarterback Club games? Man oh man were those AWESOME! I HATED the actual gampleay of their games, in terms of playing a game of football, but I seriously would rent them over and over from Blockbuster JUST to play that quarterback challenege again and again, it was so simple yet so addicting. The one where you throw the ball at the moving targets and the obsticle course, all of it was so damn fun and I would LOVE to see Madden implement something like that. You could even add some of the other position's events, like the bench press for the linemen and you just gotta rapidly tap X (on PS2) to lift em, maybe even the "Fastest Man' competition where, again, you just tap X really fast to run. These, of course, wouldn't appeal to everyone, so you could pick to skip the festivities, but it'd add HUGE replay value in terms of having it be a game option accessable from the main menu, so you could just go in and play the QB challenges (and the other ones if they were added, but the QB challenge is the DEFINATE one they need) as it's own game mode and not have to do a whole season to get to em, kinda like "Spring Drills" in this years NCAA. IDK, I was just looking through a friends pile of Nintendo 64 games and I saw Quarterback Club 2000 and I was like, OH MY GOD, I LOVED THAT GAME! Of course, I was wicked dissappointed because we put it in to do the QB challenges and, turns out, THEY DON'T HAVE THE QB CHALLENGES ON THE N64 VERSION!?!?!?!? so I was pretty mad, but it gave m the idea for madden, so what does everyone think? Good idea for madden, and do you remember those quarterback club games?

A Wing Pilot
08-19-2005, 03:24 PM
No the best idea is to make madden voice responsive you call out the options on your mic and choose your reciever that way its more instinctive and less hand eye co-ordination!!! Thats the best idea ever !!!!

Agent51
08-20-2005, 06:17 PM
No the best idea is to make madden voice responsive you call out the options on your mic and choose your reciever that way its more instinctive and less hand eye co-ordination!!! Thats the best idea ever !!!!

lol, yeah, true, but I already had that idea, haha. I should've worded it "best madden GAME MODE idea ever" since you are right, the absolute best idea would be voice recognition.

Doktor Ivel
08-20-2005, 07:45 PM
good idea.

banzaitrey
08-21-2005, 02:41 AM
I wish they would have a Combine for rookies and you get to select five players from dif positions who you want to use in the combine