PDA

View Full Version : Anyone buy PC Madden?

Bobby Humphrey
08-18-2005, 11:45 PM
I think PC madden can out in the states on the 17. it comes out here in Canada tomorrow and I am 99% sure I will go buy it. Anyone have it? What u think?

My biggest concern is during FA it is very slow raising the price on players on the PS2 version, is the PC version the same?

Hellion
08-19-2005, 11:38 PM
My computer fried during a brown out last month and I'm waiting on my new PC system to show up in about 10 days, but i'm gonna buy Madden 06 tomorrow just so I have it and ready to go.
Let me know what you think of it Bobby, what kinda controller do you use for the game?

Wildbill3
08-20-2005, 12:19 AM
I would have it already, but my ****ing wal-mart hasn't got it in yet. Yeah, i'm pretty ticked, every day I call, and everyday those lame *******s don't have it.

HofCityFan
08-20-2005, 05:44 PM
I got my copy last night, I started the superstar mode I am a qb got drafted by the oakland. start my franchise mode today I won the 1st game but I got to move up to the next level on rookie I won 89 to 7. not bad for just getting use to using the gravis pad. On 05 I pretty much just coached. I probably restart the franchise at the harder level