PDA

View Full Version : stay away from Tatum Bell

nick1
08-19-2005, 04:57 PM
if you didn't have your draft yet then I would advise you to stay away from Tatum Bell. There's a major injury concern regarding Bell and there is also the Ron Dayne factor. behind a good o-line like Denver's Dayne will excel and will beat out Bell for the starting job. just a little advisory, I myself am gonna stay away from Bell and watch Dayne slip down and grab him late

CharlestonPhan
08-19-2005, 10:49 PM
ive read a couple different places that Mike Anderson is getting the majority of first team reps and has shown no ill effects from his groin injuries (plural), that Bell is a distant number 2, and that Dane isnt really factor at this point.

nick1
08-19-2005, 10:57 PM
yeah? I was just making an observation from what Dayne did last pre-season game but I didn't think Bell would be a good pick

Doktor Ivel
08-20-2005, 02:25 AM
is bell hurt? i have him on my fantasy team

MikeO
08-20-2005, 05:42 AM
if you do draft Bell, then in the late rounds of your draft take ALL the Denver RB's you can (Dayne, Anderson, Griffen...etc)

Either get all of them or none of them because its far to risky to take just 1

nick1
08-20-2005, 08:09 AM
is bell hurt? i have him on my fantasy team
no but he is said to have a injury risk and he is currently losing in his battle for the starting job

cnc66
08-20-2005, 08:23 AM
no but he is said to have a injury risk and he is currently losing in his battle for the starting job

ya know Nick, I find it odd that you would help the competition. I would think that upon learning that Bell was a risk your thread would read "Grab Bell, biggest upside on the board" or something like that. :goof:

nick1
08-20-2005, 12:39 PM
ya know Nick, I find it odd that you would help the competition. I would think that upon learning that Bell was a risk your thread would read "Grab Bell, biggest upside on the board" or something like that. :goof:
I'm not that kind of guy, I'm not a tricky person. bad for me, good for others

pigskinguy
08-20-2005, 12:55 PM
if you didn't have your draft yet then I would advise you to stay away from Tatum Bell. There's a major injury concern regarding Bell and there is also the Ron Dayne factor. behind a good o-line like Denver's Dayne will excel and will beat out Bell for the starting job. just a little advisory, I myself am gonna stay away from Bell and watch Dayne slip down and grab him late

Well I think you are half right. I would stay away from Bell too. But the RB to take in Denver is Mike Anderson. I picked him up on the waiver wire in one of my leagues this week. I trhink he will be the stater for the Broncos, which means he will rush for 1000 yards.

tucker
08-20-2005, 05:45 PM
eh i took bell about 2 weeks ago

Roman529
08-24-2005, 06:12 PM
The newspapers here in Colorado are saying Bell is a little banged up. Ron Dayne has looked pretty good.....Anderson isnt bad either...my concern is Shanahan's offense might just split the carries three ways here with nobody busting out. I am gonna pass on Denver's runners even though they always seem to have a 1000 yard runner...I will say they wont this year.

CharlestonPhan
08-24-2005, 11:42 PM
Dayne has a great preseason last year as well... and then did nothing. he may well be cut, if they dont cut Clarrett, who has been too hurt to practice.