PDA

View Full Version : How bout the 3M boys Madden and Michaels are Moron

harmonkoz
11-12-2002, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by davster82
And what about last week when Madden was besmirching the name of the greatest coach in NFL history.

Shula could not carry Lombardi's jockstrap.

dolfan87
11-12-2002, 12:25 PM
Oh I am sorry, Lombardi ever go undefeated? How long did Lombardi Coach? Does Lombardi have the greatest winning percentage of all time?

What's that you say, OH THAT WAS SHULA!!

Bite Me

dolphan39
11-12-2002, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz

Levy could not carry Shula s jockstrap. :evil:

davster82
11-12-2002, 12:26 PM
Harmon, if i WERE TO DIGNIFY THAT WITH A RESPONSE, IT WOULD BE THAT LOMBARDI DIDN'T NEED A JOCKSTRAP. Fortunately I have too much class and respect for Lombardi to stoop to your level.

harmonkoz
11-12-2002, 02:04 PM
Boy that post got you guys panties in a wad. :lol:

Lets talk about Hardware Adphin. Shula does not even come close when we are talking about what really matters.

Undefeated? Who gives a rat's a$$ you guys did it against .367 competition.

..and Dolfan39, I never said he could.

Cranx
11-12-2002, 02:49 PM
Boy that post got you guys panties in a wad. :lol:

Lets talk about Hardware Adphin. Shula does not even come close when we are talking about what really matters.

Undefeated? Who gives a rat's a$$ you guys did it against .367 competition.

..and Dolfan39, I never said he could.

You obviously have no clue as to what you're talking about. Shula was the better coach and his record proves it. How many losing seasons did he have while he was a head coach? I believe it was two! Two in all the years that he coached the 'Fins and the Colts is simply amazing.

Lombardi was an excellent coach, but was known as such more for his ability to inpire than to conspire. The man was not very good with the X's and O's and coached during an era that was not exactly the strongest in pro football history. He was also recently pegged as the most overrated coach in pro sports history by Sports Illustrated.

Also, Shula has only one less piece of hardware than Lombardi but he does have about twice as many appearances as the besmirched one.

harmonkoz
11-12-2002, 03:00 PM
First off, Sports Illustrated, I really value their opinion. :rolleyes:

And no, Shula does not have one less piece of hardware, gotta count those NFL Championships before the Super Bowl.

So in conclusion, "You obviously have no clue as to what you're talking about."

DPlus47
11-12-2002, 03:55 PM
when did lombardi coach the bills?

FinHeavenAJ
11-12-2002, 03:58 PM
I think I'm gonna split half this thread into the NFL Smack Forum...

davster82
11-12-2002, 04:03 PM
When I started this post, who would have thunk it would be smacked in half. What do you expect from Bills fans that can't get over a win that happened 4 weeks ago. Me thinks Harmon uses an eyepatch for a jockstrap.

harmonkoz
11-12-2002, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by DPlus47
when did lombardi coach the bills?

He never coached the Bills. It is merely my opinion that Lombardi was and still is the greatest coach ever.

thefisherking
11-12-2002, 04:05 PM

Looks like you've rooted out another Packer smurf AJ. :cool:

harmonkoz
11-12-2002, 04:08 PM
No fisher, the Pack has always been my second team, the only time I root against them is when they play the Bills.

Gotta stick with the small markets. ;)

thefisherking
11-12-2002, 04:21 PM
He never coached the Bills. It is merely my opinion that Lombardi was and still is the greatest coach ever.

AJ...can you send me a laminated copy of this? I need it for the Zbud convention. :D

harmonkoz
11-12-2002, 04:26 PM
Hey just because I like the team, does not mean I like all of the fans. I have never had a problem at Lambeau, everyone is cool. Believe it or not, some of my best friends are Packer fans.

It is just the majority of the scabs that came rolling in here I had problems with. I never had any problems with you... Yet.

Do a search, this is not the first time I have mentioned that I am a Packer fan.

WisconsinFan
11-12-2002, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Expo88
You obviously have no clue as to what you're talking about. Shula was the better coach and his record proves it. How many losing seasons did he have while he was a head coach? I believe it was two! Two in all the years that he coached the 'Fins and the Colts is simply amazing. Lombardi was an excellent coach, but was known as such more for his ability to inpire than to conspire. The man was not very good with the X's and O's and coached during an era that was not exactly the strongest in pro football history.

and again like I told you a few weeks ago,you are an Idiot . Not good with X and 0's? excuse me while I fall out my chair laughing at you. The guy practicely invented the sweep and screen pass ya freaking putz. Over an eight year period his Packers dominated the league, winning six divisional and five NFL championships and also winning Super Bowls I and II. Umm I hate to break this to you but Lombadri had NONE ,ZERO, ZIP losing season while coaching the Packer's .

He was also recently pegged as the most overrated coach in pro sports history by Sports Illustrated.

did you honestly read this article? or just scan over the headlines and move on? I would suggest you re-read that article again. :rolleyes:

Also, Shula has only one less piece of hardware than Lombardi but he does have about twice as many appearances as the besmirched one.

knock knock(the sound on me knocking on the peanut brain of yours) Remind us again what is the name of the Super Bowl Trophy? (it's called the LOMBARDI TROPHY doofus)

One Less Piece Of Hardware? Maybe in their toolboxes BAHAHHAHA you got to be freaking kidding me! Do you really understand football what so ever? and do you really know the history of football? how about math? because let me tell when it comes to Championships in the NFL Lombardi towers Shula.

WisconsinFan
11-12-2002, 11:11 PM

Do a search, this is not the first time I have mentioned that I am a Packer fan.

I did and I will call you a liar . After your little stunts over at Zbuds with the little feeble attempt at mailbombing a Packer board I wouldnt go there :evil:

Honestly dont be jumping on my teams bangwagon .

p.s. Scriptz are for kiddies ....learn to write the stuff and come talk to us. you little wanna-be :lol:

harmonkoz
11-13-2002, 12:04 PM
Well again another Packer fan calling me a liar, first Zbud claims I email bombed him, which is total crap. The dumba$$ even sent me the message he was bombed with. He is assuming I did it. Well my ISP agrees with me, there is nothing thats points that bomb at me. So basically you all can go f'ck yourselves as far as I am concerned.

Second I am not jumping on your bandwagon nut sack, I could really care less what happens to your team. I like the Packers, I don't bleed them like I do the Bills. I like the fact the community owns the team, I like the history of the franchise, and I love Lambeau on gameday.

Since you are obviously too incompetent to perform a search on vBulletin, I took the liberty of doing it for you.

Here is a post of mine from Oct 8 (Long before you Fairy boys showed up).

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&postid=85713&highlight=pack#post85713

Hmmm. Sounds like a bandwagon jumper to me.

This one was posted on October 23 you fairies started showing up right around then.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&postid=94397&highlight=pack#post94397

Yes I agree scriptz are for kiddies, do you actually think I would post my own code? That is almost like fingerprints. I posted script because you can download it for free everywhere, I did not want to waste a lot of time on it. So just get it off the web... Cut and paste. ;)

So in closing, I will be at Lambeau on the 22nd, hopefully watching the Bills rip the heart right out of your chest.

Have a good one.