PDA

View Full Version : Stupid f*cking Sh*t!!!!!!

inFINSible
11-13-2002, 07:59 AM
WTF???Why can't I post in the "black hole"? I just f*cking donated 50 f*cking dollars to this f*cking site..now they want more??????F*ck THAT......this sh*t is getting stupid!

inFINSible
11-13-2002, 08:12 AM
and OMf*ckingT........how stupid iS it that ANYBODY can read what is being posted in the blackhole forum?????!!!!??????

So, BROKE 9 year olds can't post....... most of 'em can damn sure read ANYTHING that is posted.

WharfRat
11-13-2002, 09:38 AM
Calm down InFINS..... :calm:

I can't post there yet either, let them work out the kinks before you go ballistic!

JohnnyMeasley
11-13-2002, 09:48 AM
You guys cry more than Fiedler's zen master.

WharfRat
11-13-2002, 09:50 AM
Lions Lost in a big way didn't they? Need another tissue?

JohnnyMeasley
11-13-2002, 09:55 AM
No. When it's all said and done they'll both have the same number of playoff wins.

Capt. Dick
11-13-2002, 10:45 AM
Relax inFINS. We`re still working out the bugs, like Wharf said.

As I stated to Wharf earlier, those who have donated already won`t have to pay more to get in. AJ and I were up late last night trying to put this thing together.

WharfRat
11-13-2002, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
No. When it's all said and done they'll both have the same number of playoff wins.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: in which century will the ***** cats make the playoffs????

FinHeavenAJ
11-13-2002, 05:43 PM
Hey inFins... I finished the black hole up at 12am last night. I didn't get everything that I wanted to get done, done. I plan to take out the censoring in that forum as well... but you gotta give me time. I was beat last night. Capt. just informed me of the people that have donated and wished to get in that forum... if I did this right (I never made a "special" usergroup before...) you and Wharf should be able to get in... along with a few others that donated... :D :cool:

inFINSible
11-13-2002, 07:23 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GOT YA!!

I planted that bomb this morning, then all day at work I tried to figure out how I was going to get out of it, finally I figured, "I'll just lie and say it was a joke."

Hope it worked.:D

I did expect you guys to get alot more pissed than that though......Oh well, I'll have to work on it..... :p ;)