PDA

View Full Version : Why are my posts being moved?



JETS-OR-BUST
11-13-2002, 08:01 AM
Anyway!

Zach is a prime example of why the dolphins will not amount to a sack of beans.

He indirectly slammed Lucas by stating he don't need tissue paper.

Plus he said, we need to do less talking and more action on the field, a direct slam against Lucas.

A team divided cannot stand :goof:

Remember how the Dolphins treated Gadsen? :fire:

How died and made Zach God? :o:

He ain't all that and the whuppings the dolphins have been taking proves it. :monkey:

WharfRat
11-13-2002, 09:35 AM
I almost don't want to dignify this post with a response.

Zach is the heart of the Defense.... plain and simple. :rolleyes:

MarinoFan
11-20-2002, 12:55 PM
Please someone BAN this idiot!!

Capt. Dick
11-20-2002, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by JETS-OR-BUST
Anyway!

Zach is a prime example of why the dolphins will not amount to a sack of beans.

He indirectly slammed Lucas by stating he don't need tissue paper.

Plus he said, we need to do less talking and more action on the field, a direct slam against Lucas.

A team divided cannot stand :goof:

Remember how the Dolphins treated Gadsen? :fire:

How died and made Zach God? :o:

He ain't all that and the whuppings the dolphins have been taking proves it. :monkey:


The reason your threads are being moved should be obvious to you....then again, you`re a jets fan and it might not sink in.

Have a bad day. :)

Sabre Ally
11-20-2002, 05:44 PM
This look like a good spot for a :jetssuck: :lol:

WharfRat
11-20-2002, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
This look like a good spot for a :jetssuck: :lol:

You are so good at that!
Another perfectly placed placard!

:lol:

Sabre Ally
11-20-2002, 05:50 PM
One more to make sure the Jest get the message: http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

WharfRat
11-20-2002, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
One more to make sure the Jest get the message: http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif :lol: :lol:

dolfan06
11-21-2002, 02:50 AM
proves he's a jets fan!:rolleyes: he's probably the genius that invented donut holes!:D