PDA

View Full Version : Madden 06' ....I'm Back!!!!!!!!

Predaphin
08-22-2005, 03:31 PM
Well, as most of you know, I was a top player in Madden 04 (I was ranked in the 800's at one point) until all this glitching came along, then it just became a glitch-fest and I was done playing regular online games. I decided to join me a couple of Madden 04 leagues which had rules to keep the game as straight as possible. I managed to win myself 3 Madden League Super Bowls (out of about 7 leagues, I won with Dolphins, Chiefs & Browns), not to mention I made it to the Championship game in each league that I joined (of course leagues that made it to the post season, some leagues would die out). I've been playing Madden since about 96'...but in 04', you can say I played ALOT, I had the time to play alot, not to mention I played it year round (throuought the offseason) which, believe it or not, I felt was a mistake. Why? because I was burned out by the time 05' hit the shelves....

Well in 05' I began working full-time and didn't really have the time to play Madden, not to mention there were alot more new features to study and learn (i.e., hit stick)....therefore, I really didn't catch on till late...so you can kind of say I took a year off of Madden...

But now I'M BACK, and hopefully just as good as in my 04' form....I am currently 11-3 online (ranked in the 1000's, may I add) and I just play with My Dolphins....

If you'd like to view my profile, go to EA Nation and look for my name, or if you simply want to get beaten look for me online late nights (or anytime on weekends)....my screen name is:

xI0YardFight

I haven't really played much at all, now imagine what i could do If I played all day.....see you guys out there

Prime Time
08-22-2005, 04:41 PM
Oh please, not tryin' to talk ish, because you were good but you also did some "cheap" crap when you played. I remember I beat you a few times :D

When you want to play an online game?

spydertl79
08-22-2005, 04:55 PM
How is 2006 online? The glitchers ruined the last few maddens for me (like the people who sub in a WR with 97 speed for a TE.)

Prime Time
08-22-2005, 05:07 PM
How is 2006 online? The glitchers ruined the last few maddens for me (like the people who sub in a WR with 97 speed for a TE.)

You can man lock on a WR meaning that no matter where that WR is put, the CB will always cover him.

Predaphin
08-22-2005, 07:22 PM
Oh please, not tryin' to talk ish, because you were good but you also did some "cheap" crap when you played. I remember I beat you a few times :D

When you want to play an online game?

dude, don't mean to rain on your parade, but you did beat me once with the Vikings, and I was the Chiefs...the only other one to beat me here on Finheaven was Baz...that's it. He's the only one and he beat me twice....once on a regular game and once in the FH league.

But I will have to hand you yours very soon. Can you stay up late night??? or can you make it this weekend????

Dolfan984
08-22-2005, 08:01 PM
dude, don't mean to rain on your parade, but you did beat me once with the Vikings, and I was the Chiefs...the only other one to beat me here on Finheaven was Baz...that's it. He's the only one and he beat me twice....once on a regular game and once in the FH league.

But I will have to hand you yours very soon. Can you stay up late night??? or can you make it this weekend????

I'm pretty sure I've beatin you. I think it was in the playoffs. I ended up winning the league remember. ;) I'm a hell of a lot better than I was in 04. I gotta get online now!!!

Prime Time
08-22-2005, 08:09 PM

I beat you twice. Once with Miami in a non FML match and once in the league in which I was the first in like 7-8 weeks to exploit your weakness which was Run Defense.

I stay up usually till 1 AM every night, and weekends...I'll stay up till whenever.

Prime Time
08-22-2005, 08:10 PM
I'm pretty sure I've beatin you. I think it was in the playoffs. I ended up winning the league remember. ;) I'm a hell of a lot better than I was in 04. I gotta get online now!!!

Ya man I want to play you, I found my team and you are gonna hate me when I tell you who it is.

Preda I sent you a Friend Request....

Wheres Baz? TT?! They need to start playin online so we can get a FML League Feelin' started up again.

Dolfan984
08-22-2005, 08:13 PM
Ya man I want to play you, I found my team and you are gonna hate me when I tell you who it is.

Wheres Baz? TT?! They need to start playin online so we can get a FML League Feelin' started up again.

Raiders

Prime Time
08-22-2005, 08:14 PM
Raiders

Survery Says.......X

Try again :D

spydertl79
08-22-2005, 09:14 PM
Survery Says.......X

Try again :D
Better not be the Pats.

JAcK o D1AmonDs
08-22-2005, 09:56 PM
use Sammy Morris at Fullback he is rated much higher that Heath Evans

Prime Time
08-22-2005, 11:23 PM
use Sammy Morris at Fullback he is rated much higher that Heath Evans

True story. Sammy Morris is in the 80s.

Predaphin
08-23-2005, 11:55 AM

that was Baz that beat me in the semi-finals, I think you went on to the Finals with him....you almost beat me once with the falcons...that was a great game, it was going back and forth with big plays.

Predaphin
08-23-2005, 11:57 AM

I got your request and I added you...yeah, let's get an FML league going

Prime Time
08-23-2005, 04:54 PM
I got your request and I added you...yeah, let's get an FML league going

I would If I could but 984 and TT gotta get it started...

Dolfan984
08-23-2005, 05:22 PM
I would If I could but 984 and TT gotta get it started...

All I can say is I'll try and get it as soon as I can.

Predaphin
08-28-2005, 08:12 PM
All I can say is I'll try and get it as soon as I can.

get it, we need to play....

if anything let's get a lil finheaven tournament going with all the PS2 players.

Predaphin
08-28-2005, 09:42 PM
Currently ranked in the 330's online and I'm only 23-10....I think it may have to do with the fact that I'm beationg teams like the Eagles, Steelers and Patriots with the Dolphins....Imagine what I could do with a team in the 90's overall....I'd probably be undefeated.

most of my losses have came down to the wire...then you got those games where the fact that the other team is better, so your team will make mistakes....the good thing is those losses don't effect my rating because they play with way better teams.

Predaphin
09-03-2005, 07:05 AM
I am now ranked 138....