PDA

View Full Version : I ain't pledging crap to finheaven's panhandling!

JETS-OR-BUST
11-13-2002, 02:59 PM
Why should I?

Why can't they GET A DAMN JOB!

Now maybe, if they could ease up with some of their restrictions, I may donate 1 banana this year and another next year... yum yum

If this site allowed multiple postings w/o an e-mail address they wouldn't need to be begging or panhandling for their supper

I remember that idiot crazydolfin305 on the Herald where he was quite a nuisance.

Do you all remember him?

GO JETS

JETS OR DIE

Prime Time
11-13-2002, 03:01 PM
SHUT UP!

Platinum
11-13-2002, 03:06 PM
Try to shutup now and safe yourself some self dignity. Your 15 year old pre-pubescent immaturity is leaking out.

CRAZYDOLFAN305
11-13-2002, 03:23 PM
This asshole has poluted the Miami Herald Forum. Now, he's here trying to the samething. Moderators you have to get rid of this MOFO. He is obnoxious, dumb, retarded, and has absolutely no life. His team won the game, yet he is acting like a two year old.

JTK
11-13-2002, 03:34 PM
I agree CDF305...............This nimrod should be banned. At least from the main board. Let him take his pee-brain to the smack forum.

SuperMarksBros.
11-13-2002, 03:34 PM
where were you in september, when the healthy fins easily disposed of your team? thats what i thought

:monkey: frontrunners

Predaphin
11-13-2002, 04:02 PM
Looooooser! Jets Suck! 30-3! How much did you guys pay the refs? couldve at least gave us a chance to outbid you!

Muck
11-13-2002, 04:04 PM
Why don't you just ban this child....everytime.

HofCityFan
11-13-2002, 04:17 PM
You know I left the herald board for the most point to get away from the child like name calling and came here because they had different Catagories for their boards, I don't really care for the smack talk back and forth so I stay out of that forum. So Jet if that is what you are looking for then goto that board and have fun, but don't clog up this board with your smack

Cranx
11-13-2002, 04:37 PM
I'm for a ban of this moron too. The rules clearly state that fans of other teams must come in here and be respectful of the members of this board and discuss Dolphins related matters. Somehow I can't figure out how this fool has posted anything relating to the 'Fins and he certainly isn't being respectful.

BAN THE MORON!