PDA

View Full Version : Attention people that have donated and want in "The Depths of the Sea"



FinHeavenAJ
11-13-2002, 05:50 PM
The following people have donated and have informed me that they wish to get into "The Black Hole:"

WharfRat
Sniper
Sabre Ally
inFINSible
harmonkoz
3W

If you have donated, and wish to get in... please let me know. It's as simple as that. For people that have not donated, please click the "donation" link in the forum description above.

WharfRat
11-13-2002, 06:02 PM
You Da Man AJ!! :up:

3W
11-13-2002, 06:11 PM
Thanxs AJ!! Now I can really express myself and kick Wharf's ass good:D :lol: :lol:

spiderman
11-13-2002, 08:22 PM
Good luck AJ. Hope it works for ya.

iceblizzard69
11-13-2002, 08:37 PM
I didn't even ask, and I am still allowed in. :)

FinHeavenAJ
11-13-2002, 08:41 PM
Cause you're a moderator... ;)

iceblizzard69
11-13-2002, 08:48 PM
Nice :)

WharfRat
11-13-2002, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by 3W
Thanxs AJ!! Now I can really express myself and kick Wharf's ass good:D :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: and visa-versa good buddy! :p

dolfan06
11-20-2002, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
:lol: :lol: and visa-versa good buddy! :p 3dubs easy, all ya gotta know is he looks good in pink and ya got him!:D

MarinoFan
11-21-2002, 05:12 PM
Hey AJ, let me in please.

FinHeavenAJ
11-21-2002, 06:37 PM
You're in :D

inFINSible
11-22-2002, 06:19 PM
Sorry AJ...... I haven't looked this way in awhile........thanks from me also.

Clumpy
11-25-2002, 05:35 PM
Donate what? If $$$ for the site........I already did! I want in!

Capt. Dick
11-25-2002, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Donate what? If $$$ for the site........I already did! I want in!


No problem, clump. As soon as AJ comes on line, you`re in.

RobertHoover
11-25-2002, 05:40 PM
Capt. Ask AJ if he got a $50 money order from NewJersey. The Eatontown Post Office. I'm not sure if I put a name on it or not. I was getting MO's for a few things at once and I know the guy I bought Jets tickets from got his (or I would have missed that great game) so I'm sure AJ did to.

Capt. Dick
11-25-2002, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by RobertHoover
Capt. Ask AJ if he got a $50 money order from NewJersey. The Eatontown Post Office. I'm not sure if I put a name on it or not. I was getting MO's for a few things at once and I know the guy I bought Jets tickets from got his (or I would have missed that great game) so I'm sure AJ did to.


I`ll do it, Hoover.

Clumpy
11-25-2002, 05:44 PM
Thanks :)

Capt. Dick
11-25-2002, 05:49 PM
hoover and clump....you`ll be installed from here on out because of your donations. Thank You both.

Untill AJ comes on tho, that forum is open to everybody till 6 pm tues. Come on in.

FinHeavenAJ
11-25-2002, 07:37 PM
clumpedplatelet & hoover... you are both now "Black Hole Members." :cool:

Hoover, I haven't received your money order yet... but thanks for the donation... I really appreciate it... and I'll let you know when I recieve it... :cool:

WharfRat
11-26-2002, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
clumpedplatelet & hoover... you are both now "Black Hole Members." :cool:

Hoover, I haven't received your money order yet... but thanks for the donation... I really appreciate it... and I'll let you know when I recieve it... :cool:

Hoover gave $50? Cool! You're a good man Hoov! :up:

RobertHoover
11-26-2002, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
clumpedplatelet & hoover... you are both now "Black Hole Members." :cool:

Hoover, I haven't received your money order yet... but thanks for the donation... I really appreciate it... and I'll let you know when I recieve it... :cool:


If you don't within a week let me know, I'll cancel it and send another.

That day was my first experience with MO's and I may have F'ed up.

dolfan06
11-26-2002, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Hoover gave $50? Cool! You're a good man Hoov! :up: the guy likes animal house, of course he's a good guy!;) :D

BSQX4
12-18-2002, 11:54 AM
Forgive me for noy knowing but what is the Black Hole.

BSQX4
12-18-2002, 11:55 AM
I think I meant NOT knowing

dolfan06
12-18-2002, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by BSQX4
Forgive me for noy knowing but what is the Black Hole. a forum for "anything goes".:D

BSQX4
12-19-2002, 01:22 PM
Thanks 06, sounds like fun. I donated, put me in.

WharfRat
12-19-2002, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by BSQX4
Thanks 06, sounds like fun. I donated, put me in.

I'll make sure AJ flips the switch for ya BSQX4... glad to have you in!

WharfRat
12-19-2002, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by BSQX4
Thanks 06, sounds like fun. I donated, put me in.


BSQX4 ... you're in dude! :D

t2thejz
12-23-2002, 04:37 PM
whats the blackhole

t2thejz
12-23-2002, 04:41 PM
nvm

Cranx
01-10-2003, 09:36 PM
Can I grab a ticket on that train? I've been a donor...errrr...uhhhh...you know what I mean. :D

dolfan06
01-10-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Expo88
Can I grab a ticket on that train? I've been a donor...errrr...uhhhh...you know what I mean. :D AJ has the final say so, but if you donated, why not! need more people in there, the more the merrier!;)

FinHeavenAJ
01-10-2003, 09:41 PM
You're in... welcome to the Depths Of The Sea :D

Fresh
03-12-2003, 11:30 PM
HOW DO I GET IN?!?!?!?

:eek:

dolfan06
03-13-2003, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
HOW DO I GET IN?!?!?!?

:eek: just make a donation, it can be anything. you're time can be something!;)

Fresh
03-13-2003, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
you're time can be something!;)

Are you serious? Because if so, I'm down. Just look at my posts per day.. :tongue:

dolfan06
03-13-2003, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Are you serious? Because if so, I'm down. Just look at my posts per day.. :tongue: AJ has the final say so, so let me talk to him and see what gives!;)

Fresh
03-14-2003, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
AJ has the final say so, so let me talk to him and see what gives!;)

Well, what gives? :goof:

Fresh
03-18-2003, 07:30 PM
Well??? :confused:

dolfan06
03-19-2003, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Well??? :confused: i talked to him today and forgot to ask, SORRY! i'll get back to you though!;)

BSQX4
03-19-2003, 11:32 AM
I donated and would like to be in. Thanks

Fresh
03-20-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i talked to him today and forgot to ask, SORRY! i'll get back to you though!;)

Okay, cool.

How to I get to have one of those colors next to my username? :confused:

dolfan06
03-20-2003, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

How to I get to have one of those colors next to my username? :confused: when you get enough points, go to the store, not the fan store. there are several things you can buy with your points, and color is one of em!;)

dolfan06
03-20-2003, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Well??? :confused: i emailed AJ tonight, should have an answer tomorrow!;)

dolfan06
03-21-2003, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Okay, cool.

How to I get to have one of those colors next to my username? :confused: ok chambers, your in!;)

Fresh
03-21-2003, 10:45 PM
Cool, thanks.

And extra props on the store/points thing.. ;)

WharfRat
03-29-2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by BSQX4
I donated and would like to be in. Thanks

I'll send a PM to AJ for ya.... ;)

WharfRat
03-29-2003, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by BSQX4
I donated and would like to be in. Thanks

You're in BSQX4!!

Post away!!! :D

MIADolFan
06-19-2003, 09:45 PM
I just donated... let me in!!!! :D

bigbry
06-19-2003, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by MIADolFan
I just donated... let me in!!!! :D


I'll PM Wharf.
THANKS!!!!!

BB

Capt. Dick
06-19-2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by MIADolFan
I just donated... let me in!!!! :D


I`m sure AJ will let you in when he comes on line. He`s probably at work. You might want to send him a pm. btw....thanks for the donation! :)

Capt. Dick
06-19-2003, 09:51 PM
would Wharf see the donation? Probably. My bad.

bigbry
06-19-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
would Wharf see the donation? Probably. My bad.

Good question. But he would let AJ know.


BB

MIADolFan
06-19-2003, 10:13 PM
I sent AJ and WharfRat a PM.... so we'll see

WharfRat
06-19-2003, 11:45 PM
All set... go get 'em MiaDolFan!!

Muck
06-22-2003, 10:46 PM
I should be in now. :)

WharfRat
06-22-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Muck
I should be in now. :)

You are bro... I just gave you the key! ;)

TypicalBill
09-19-2003, 11:31 AM
just donated and AJ just sent me a confirmation PM that he received the payment yesterday ... can i get in puleeeeeeeease? :)

Capt. Dick
09-19-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by TypicalBill
just donated and AJ just sent me a confirmation PM that he received the payment yesterday ... can i get in puleeeeeeeease? :)


Of course you can...all you need to do now is send me $4000 toward my new high-end stereo system. :D

Seriously, if I see AJ or Wharf on-line, I`ll notify them. In the meantime, pop em a pm.

dolfan06
09-19-2003, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick



Of course you can...all you need to do now is send me $4000 toward my new high-end stereo system. :D

Seriously, if I see AJ or Wharf on-line, I`ll notify them. In the meantime, pop em a pm. oh goody, another bill fan in the depths. ya get to say what ya want there, right!?

TypicalBill
09-20-2003, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick



Of course you can...all you need to do now is send me $4000 toward my new high-end stereo system. :D

Seriously, if I see AJ or Wharf on-line, I`ll notify them. In the meantime, pop em a pm.



will do, thanks ;)

WharfRat
09-20-2003, 08:28 AM
You're in TB... knock yourself out! ;)

DeDolfan
11-12-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
The following people have donated and have informed me that they wish to get into "The Black Hole:"

WharfRat
Sniper
Sabre Ally
inFINSible
harmonkoz
3W

If you have donated, and wish to get in... please let me know. It's as simple as that. For people that have not donated, please click the "donation" link in the forum description above.

So, what's this "Black Hole", AJ?

DeDolfan
11-12-2003, 06:59 PM
never mind, I found it !! :)

dolfan06
11-13-2003, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by DeDolfan
never mind, I found it !! :) the depths used to be the black hole. the obvious would have been "davey's locker"!

DeDolfan
11-13-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
the depths used to be the black hole. the obvious would have been "davey's locker"!

ya got that right !!!

McKnight80
11-29-2003, 07:51 PM
in sarasota