PDA

View Full Version : Step right up, get biatch slapped....



bigbry
11-14-2002, 12:56 AM
Bring it on punks.


BB

Capt. Dick
11-14-2002, 01:08 AM
I think they`re afraid.

Capt. Dick
11-14-2002, 01:09 AM
*******

bigbry
11-14-2002, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
*******

Speaking of *******.....huh Capt. any good dates to talk about?


BB

Capt. Dick
11-14-2002, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by bigbry
Speaking of *******.....huh Capt. any good dates to talk about?


BB


Just the old hen I see once a week. :lol:

bigbry
11-14-2002, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Just the old hen I see once a week. :lol:


Thats kool. A man has to have a main squeeze.


BB

Capt. Dick
11-14-2002, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Just the old hen I see once a week. :lol:


How about you, and does she have a sister who ain`t too particular? :D

bigbry
11-14-2002, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
How about you, and does she have a sister who ain`t too particular? :D

I'm married Capt. going on like 13 -14 years. Something like that.


BB

Capt. Dick
11-14-2002, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by bigbry
I'm married Capt. going on like 13 -14 years. Something like that.


BB


Oh ok....I think I knew that.

WharfRat
11-14-2002, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by bigbry
I'm married Capt. going on like 13 -14 years. Something like that.


BB

yeah...but he was talkin about your girlfriend ... :lol: ;)

Sabre Ally
11-15-2002, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by bigbry
I'm married Capt. going on like 13 -14 years. Something like that.


BB

Oh my. You must be older than I thought you were. :lol: