PDA

View Full Version : Madden 06 is too realistic....

Enforcerfin33
08-24-2005, 11:24 PM
Man I've been playing as the fins,which its funny they automatically have Poole on the ir.But I cannot complete passes for ****,lol,The d is the only thing keeping me in games.(imagine that)And Brown is the only O I have The line sux....I get sacked atleat 5-6 times a game.:lol:

DanStillStands
08-24-2005, 11:28 PM
Its a great game. And brown is really good in the game.

enigmatics
08-24-2005, 11:30 PM
Man I've been playing as the fins,which its funny they automatically have Poole on the ir.But I cannot complete passes for ****,lol,The d is the only thing keeping me in games.(imagine that)And Brown is the only O I have The line sux....I get sacked atleat 5-6 times a game.:lol:

Same friggin' thing happened to me with Poole..........although my D is unmoveable and the O-line seems to open up alot of wholes for Brown.

GRYPHONK
08-24-2005, 11:31 PM
It's fun, I have no problem on offense.

U just need to shake it up.

Don't go to your primary WR'S. Run alot of PA'S as well.

Brown rocks.

Defense rocks.

But I am able to pass over any D on that game u just have to adjust. Remember our WR'S aren't known as good route runners or break away WR'S. So you have to throw alot of timing patterns or slants to be successful.

MiamiDolphan
08-24-2005, 11:35 PM
Don't blame the suck on the dolphins, blame it on your playing skills. I'm around 11-2 on that game and I play occasionally, and it seems your throwing the whole time if you have that many sacks (or you think you can wait 30 sec to throw the ball). Madden sucks compared the ESPN by the way, and I was about 45-4 or something close to that before they did a stat reset (they were like 70 overall too)...

Enforcerfin33
08-24-2005, 11:39 PM
Don't blame the suck on the dolphins, blame it on your playing skills. I'm around 11-2 on that game and I play occasionally, and it seems your throwing the whole time if you have that many sacks (or you think you can wait 30 sec to throw the ball). Madden sucks compared the ESPN by the way, and I was about 45-4 or something close to that before they did a stat reset (they were like 70 overall too)...
I never said I was losing....I'm undefeated,but it's alot easier to play with the Pats then it is with the Fins on O,That was my point,and as for the ESPN thing I 100% agree but unfortunatly Madden doesnt think we should have the choice,so its ethier Madden or nothing....which I'm just renting Madden I get bored of it too quickly to own it.

Dors156
08-24-2005, 11:40 PM
I dominate man with brown

Slappy8800
08-25-2005, 01:20 AM
i hate that the opposing D knocks down every single pass

UCFinfan86
08-25-2005, 09:49 AM
I never said I was losing....I'm undefeated,but it's alot easier to play with the Pats then it is with the Fins on O,That was my point,and as for the ESPN thing I 100% agree but unfortunatly Madden doesnt think we should have the choice,so its ethier Madden or nothing....which I'm just renting Madden I get bored of it too quickly to own it.

Don't talk if you can't get your facts right. It wasnt madden's choice to buy out the rights. the NFL said they wanted only 1 football game and madden was the highest bidder. Im sure if ESPN bid higher you wouldn't say ESPN thinks we shouldnt have a choice. You are just a madden basher.

Enforcerfin33
08-25-2005, 10:49 AM
Don't talk if you can't get your facts right. It wasnt madden's choice to buy out the rights. the NFL said they wanted only 1 football game and madden was the highest bidder. Im sure if ESPN bid higher you wouldn't say ESPN thinks we shouldnt have a choice. You are just a madden basher.
I never once said I was a "Madden Hater" I just prefer ESPN, so get off my game jock brother,and I really dont care who's idea it was for Madden to monopolize the NFL title it still sux.

Buddwalk
08-25-2005, 11:21 AM
Its not really that hard...

My last game i played i won

56-13 Dolphins @ Jets
All Madden Setting
Xbox

I used the dolphins and used sage rosenfels cause gus got hurt and well aj sucks and i refuse to use him... Ended up throwing 5 tds with sage :D I was crushing them but late in the game pennington did put together an awesome drive like 13 plays or something...I couldnt stop him on the drive but oh well

I might get live again and start playing on there

Superself
08-25-2005, 11:57 AM
Its not really that hard...

My last game i played i won

56-13 Dolphins @ Jets
All Madden Setting
Xbox

I used the dolphins and used sage rosenfels cause gus got hurt and well aj sucks and i refuse to use him... Ended up throwing 5 tds with sage :D I was crushing them but late in the game pennington did put together an awesome drive like 13 plays or something...I couldnt stop him on the drive but oh well

I might get live again and start playing on there

I don't believe you.

Miami 13
08-25-2005, 03:31 PM
So far in my Year 1 Franchise with them I am 12-0 on All-Pro Mode, I haven't traded for anyone and Gus Starts. I think I may need to start playing on All-Madden mode for some challenge.

Alien
08-25-2005, 11:46 PM
frerrotte was my starter and i was losing against the jets 21-0 at the end of the third quarter, i just decided to see what it felt like using feeley, i led a great comeback and ended up beating the jets 28 to 21, the defense held up great in the second half, it just seemed like frerrote felt so much like fiedler and even though the states werent fat apart, feeley seems to have more zip on the ball.