PDA

View Full Version : Trade opinion

Quelonio
08-26-2005, 02:38 PM
I got screwed in my draft since i did not actually draft anyone, so i ended up with a team in which my three running backs are duce staley, kevin jones, and chris brown. I am pretty sure that Brown is not going to amout to much, since he has travis henry behind him, and he seems to breakdown pretty darn often, and staley is kind of injured, and kevin jones is going to be good. So I am trading Randy moss, and Staley for JAmal Lewis and McCareins. I am not sure this is that great of a trade, but I really think Jamal is going to have a monster season,

MikeO
08-26-2005, 03:27 PM
travis henry is already hurt. Brown is a nice option.

Jamel Lewis is already hurt. Be careful trading for him.

Quelonio
08-26-2005, 04:14 PM
But Brown is hurt too, he is actually missing games for it

DolfanDaveInATX
08-26-2005, 04:26 PM
You need to get a better receiver than McCareins. I don't think he was even drafted in my league.

CharlestonPhan
08-26-2005, 11:06 PM
the depth chart at Footballguys.com is reporting exactly the opposite; Henry is injured, nicked up. they are up to date going into today. Brown is the starter, but Tennessee is so bad they wont be running much after half time. either way, i think you need to hold out for a better receiver in the trade you referenced. Jamal is a big injury risk. if you do it, be sure and get Chester Taylor as a free agent if available, who had a nice TD run tonite and looked good overall.

hunter5nc1
08-27-2005, 02:12 AM
the depth chart at Footballguys.com is reporting exactly the opposite; Henry is injured, nicked up. they are up to date going into today. Brown is the starter, but Tennessee is so bad they wont be running much after half time. either way, i think you need to hold out for a better receiver in the trade you referenced. Jamal is a big injury risk. if you do it, be sure and get Chester Taylor as a free agent if available, who had a nice TD run tonite and looked good overall.

I was thinking Taylor was playing somewhere else this year :confused:

CharlestonPhan
08-27-2005, 12:02 PM
nope, Chester Taylor is Jamal's backup in Baltimore...

last night stats: Chester Taylor (BAL) 13-151 1 TD

C Brown: 11-72 0 TD's (T. Henry was inactive due to injury.)

wazzy
08-27-2005, 12:07 PM
I say you keep your guys and don't do the trade I think Jamal Lewis could come back to haunt you with an injury and Brown is pretty solid but hes also a little bit injury prone so you got yourself in a tight situation unless you can do another trade with someone else.