PDA

View Full Version : Rate Mo's Fantasy Team

MoFinz
08-27-2005, 01:50 AM
I'm toying with the idea of picking up Ronald Curry, who's still available. Otherwise, i'd like some opinions

QB
T. Green
(KC - QB)

WR
R. Wayne
(Ind - WR)

WR
A. Boldin
(Ari - WR)

WR
E. Moulds
(Buf - WR)

RB
E. James
(Ind - RB)

RB
K. Jones
(Det - RB)

TE
T. Heap
(Bal - TE)

BN
W. Dunn
(Atl - RB)

BN
J. Plummer
(Den - QB)

BN
T. Houshmandzadeh
(Cin - WR)

BN
J. Galloway
(TB - WR)

BN
L. Johnson
(KC - RB)

K
S. Janikowski
(Oak - K)

DEF
Buffalo
(Buf - DEF)
BN
Miami
(Mia - DEF)

hunter5nc1
08-27-2005, 02:09 AM
Looks like a pretty solid team I would drop Galloway

MoFinz
08-27-2005, 11:36 AM
Looks like a pretty solid team I would drop Galloway

Thats what i was thinking about with Curry available.
Thanks

wazzy
08-27-2005, 11:40 AM
Don;t get rid of Galloway keep him and forget Curry sure Curry is a good player but hes the third string reciever and you know Moss is going to want the ball in the endzone. Keep Galloway because Gruden already said hes the big play reciever for the team so you know hes getting all the long balls.

wazzy
08-27-2005, 11:41 AM
Ya your team is pretty solid though

MoFinz
08-27-2005, 11:45 AM
Don;t get rid of Galloway keep him and forget Curry sure Curry is a good player but hes the third string reciever and you know Moss is going to want the ball in the endzone. Keep Galloway because Gruden already said hes the big play reciever for the team so you know hes getting all the long balls.

I see where youre coming from, but Curry was breaking out last year before he got hurt, and Porter is nursing some nagging injuries, and then you have to defend Moss and Porter which opens up Curry.

Still contemplating......

CharlestonPhan
08-27-2005, 11:45 AM
love Dunn and Johnson on your bench... Dunn is as solid a spot starter/3rd RB as there is in football, and chances are LJ will see significant PT this year, or at least become valuable trade bait. first time Priest gets nicked, hit up the guy who drafted him for a (one sided) trade.

SABA-TOOTH
08-27-2005, 11:46 AM
cut buffalo defense... just cause they are buffalo

wazzy
08-27-2005, 11:54 AM
I see where youre coming from, but Curry was breaking out last year before he got hurt, and Porter is nursing some nagging injuries, and then you have to defend Moss and Porter which opens up Curry.

Still contemplating......

I understand yor reasoning for picking up Curry but last year he basically became there #1 reciever at some points thats why he was breaking out now that Moss is there he won't come close to the #1 spot. Sure if Porter keeps getting hurt and is not a hundred percent Curry will get the ball but you already have Galloway so it's something you might regret by grabbing him and getting rid of galloway which looks like either a big help or a big bust right now.

MoFinz
08-27-2005, 12:55 PM
cut buffalo defense... just cause they are buffalo

Believe me, it killed me to pick them when they were still available, but they do score a ton of fantasy points on turnovers and points scored, not to mention special teams.

At least i found something they were good for though, i'll just put a bag over their helmets when i start them :lol: