PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for the noise

3W
11-15-2002, 01:51 PM
If you heard a lot of smacking and big noises like a thunderclap or a sonic boom that was just me over at Zbud's smacking the **** out of all of those lameass tards. My apologies for all of the noise, I hope that i didn't startle anyone. Right now it looks like a Mash unit over there. It got so bad that they all got together and tried to have me arrested for wivebeating over there but I got out of it because the judge said that just because they were all my bitches..that didn't equate to them being my wives, so charges were dropped :D

I truly wish that I could have had some of you over there helping me and joining in the fun but that is okay too...I just lined them up like the three stooges..only there were about 10-12..and I just gave them all one big bitch slap..pap..pap..pap..pap..pap..pap..pap..pap..pap..pap..pap..pap..oh a wise guy..yuk..yuk..yuk:D

Bottom line is that Zbud's smack forum is lame as hell and this forum would kick its ass all day and if any of you Hilljacks from over there are reading this..KISS MY LILLY WHITE ASS!! ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sniper
11-15-2002, 01:56 PM
Hey 3W,

I saw you over there my man, and believe me, you didn't need any help. It was quite clear that you kicked their asses all over their smack forum, only they are too friggen stupid to realize it. I far as I could tell, the best smack they had was either "Your smack sucks" or the "I know you are, but what am I.":rolleyes:

The bottom line is you can write the best smack in the world, smack them across the face with it, and you would only get those two Pavlovian responses. They really aren't capable of too much more than that.

To be fair, there's about 2 Zbud members who can smack pretty good, and it was clear that you outclassed those two. The others throw in lame ass one-liners to try and suck up to the other two who can smack.

Sniper
11-15-2002, 01:57 PM
Zbud's smack forum's regulars is a complete waste of time. If they want to smack me, they should come here.

3W
11-15-2002, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Sniper
Hey 3W,

I saw you over there my man, and believe me, you didn't need any help. It was quite clear that you kicked their asses all over their smack forum, only they are too friggen stupid to realize it. I far as I could tell, the best smack they had was either "Your smack sucks" or the "I know you are, but what am I.":rolleyes:

The bottom line is you can write the best smack in the world, smack them across the face with it, and you would only get those two Pavlovian responses. They really aren't capable of too much more than that.

To be fair, there's about 2 Zbud members who can smack pretty good, and it was clear that you outclassed those two. The others throw in lame ass one-liners to try and impress the other two that can smack.

Thank you Sniper. I just got tired of the same dumbass responses all of the time. It was the same when they came over here..they brought nothing to the table and ran away claiming victory after ghosting and spamming (and yes, it was spamming no matter what they say) the **** out of this place. It was getting so that I didn't even want to come here because of the stupidity of their posts. I know that they are going to claim that they ran me out of there and that I am just a ***** but small minds think that way I guess...the bottomline was that I got tired of replying to 15 retards at a time and getting nowheres. I've gotten better action at a "Bingo" message board than anything I got from there.

:D :lol: :lol:

Sniper
11-15-2002, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by 3W
Thank you Sniper. I just got tired of the same dumbass responses all of the time. It was the same when they came over here..they brought nothing to the table and ran away claiming victory after ghosting and spamming (and yes, it was spamming no matter what they say) the **** out of this place. It was getting so that I didn't even want to come here because of the stupidity of their posts. I know that they are going to claim that they ran me out of there and that I am just a ***** but small minds think that way I guess...the bottomline was that I got tired of replying to 15 retards at a time and getting nowheres. I've gotten better action at a "Bingo" message board than anything I got from there.

:D :lol: :lol:

I would have joined you over there, but I get so frustrated when I go through all the trouble of writing some good smack and the only response those ********s can come up with is "DuH, I nO u is but, what am i." Then to top it off having 15 others chime in "Man thas good smak. LOL"

Seriously, I bet the reason they didn't find your smack funny was because you were writing way over their heads.

I have seen 5-year olds that can write at a higher level than those bumble****s.

Sniper
11-15-2002, 03:23 PM
I also think it is funny that the Bills' board was tipped off about the fudgepacker antics. The fudgepackers sure seemed pissed by that.

3W
11-15-2002, 03:53 PM
I also think it is funny that the Bills' board was tipped off about the fudgepacker antics. The fudgepackers sure seemed pissed by that.

I know, I loved that..LOL. The sad part about it is that SOME of the people on the Zone thought that we were crying and overreacting and being too harsh on these assholes so we ended up looking bad. They didn't know that these tards were going to get all friendly with everyone for a week and then start working in their dumb smurfing bull**** like they did here. But thats okay at least we screwed up their gig. Smurfing...LMAO..what a bunch of gay assholes :rolleyes:

Sniper
11-15-2002, 03:57 PM
Smurfs are cool 3W... just ask my 4-year old nephew!

Seriously, the way the fudgepackers use they word 'smurfing' it sounds like some kind of homosexual ritual they all practice.

Sniper
11-15-2002, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by 3W
I know, I loved that..LOL. The sad part about it is that SOME of the people on the Zone thought that we were crying and overreacting and being too harsh on these assholes so we ended up looking bad. They didn't know that these tards were going to get all friendly with everyone for a week and then start working in their dumb smurfing bull**** like they did here. But thats okay at least we screwed up their gig. Smurfing...LMAO..what a bunch of gay assholes :rolleyes:

They wouldn't be thinking that if the read some of the **** those guys were boasting about over at Zbud's smack forum.

3W
11-15-2002, 04:11 PM
They wouldn't be thinking that if the read some of the **** those guys were boasting about over at Zbud's smack forum.

That's exactly what I'm talking about Bro..the proof is right there on the damn thread...I'm glad that someone besides me saw that:rolleyes:

Sniper
11-15-2002, 05:10 PM
You know...

When the fudgepackers were over here, I was going to just sit back and watch. I really wasn't going to get involved...

but then their "smack" went a little overboard. When they started that thread about "Thanks for the bandwidth, AJ!" and gloating on it, that was a little too much for me to take...

That's why I started to smack those bastards.

inFINSible
11-16-2002, 10:00 AM
That was one of the few times I joined in too, sniper.
I read the first few lines of the pierpont weaver gold scam saga, realized the investment/reward ratio was not to my benefit to keep reading, and never clicked on another "installment" but, ragging on AJ about his finances and the bandwidth thread REALLY DID piss me off, so I HAD to smack then.......if I remember correctly(which I may not.....bubble, bubble, bubble....) I didn't get any response.....hunh! .......there's that investment/reward thing again. :lol:

3W
11-16-2002, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by inFINSible
That was one of the few times I joined in too, sniper.
I read the first few lines of the pierpont weaver gold scam saga, realized the investment/reward ratio was not to my benefit to keep reading, and never clicked on another "installment" but, ragging on AJ about his finances and the bandwidth thread REALLY DID piss me off, so I HAD to smack then.......if I remember correctly(which I may not.....bubble, bubble, bubble....) I didn't get any response.....hunh! .......there's that investment/reward thing again. :lol:

That was what did it for me too inFINS. They started getting on AJ and my homey and VERY good friend Capt D (don't let it go to your head Capt:D) That Pisspont Weaver bull**** was stupid and did not belong in a football smack forum. It was getting so that I didn't even want to come here anymore because they were so ****ing stupid and boring and were really dragging this place down

One of them emailed me this morning crying about how this forum was started just to talk about them. I say to all of you Cheesehead *******..drop $5 in the pot and you can play too..I don't see no rules saying "No Cheeseheads Allowed". Also, seeing that I know that some of you Wisconsin slingblades are reading this, I would like to take this opportunity to tell ya'll to bend down and kiss my ass again :goof: :D

WharfRat
11-16-2002, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by 3W
That was what did it for me too inFINS. They started getting on AJ and my homey and VERY good friend Capt D (don't let it go to your head Capt:D) That Pisspont Weaver bull**** was stupid and did not belong in a football smack forum. It was getting so that I didn't even want to come here anymore because they were so ****ing stupid and boring and were really dragging this place down

One of them emailed me this morning crying about how this forum was started just to talk about them. I say to all of you Cheesehead *******..drop $5 in the pot and you can play too..I don't see no rules saying "No Cheeseheads Allowed". Also, seeing that I know that some of you Wisconsin slingblades are reading this, I would like to take this opportunity to tell ya'll to bend down and kiss my ass again :goof: :D

They're not going to try to get in here...for three reasons:

A: They don't have $5

B: It gives them something to perpetually cry about

C: They're scared out of their shorts... they know that with a "no holds barred" policy, they'd get beaten like red headed step children... and that would bring back too many unpleasant memories for them...

Capt. Dick
11-16-2002, 11:42 AM
That`s it 3W....Cheese faces....drop $5.00 in for the cause, then come in and take your best shot. You people have already used a ton of bandwidth....pony up for the good of the site and use all you want.

Personally, I see more crying out of you people than smack.

bigbry
11-16-2002, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
That`s it 3W....Cheese faces....drop $5.00 in for the cause, then come in and take your best shot. You people have already used a ton of bandwidth....pony up for the good of the site and use all you want.

Personally, I see more crying out of you people than smack.

No $hit Capt. For a Measley $5.00 they can come in and pretend to have their way with us. But noooooooooooooooo! *******!!!

BB

bigbry
11-16-2002, 01:04 PM
Sorry hav'nt been around much. Sounds like you took it to them. Busy time of year for me. I hate to miss out on the fun

BB

3W
11-16-2002, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
Sorry hav'nt been around much. Sounds like you took it to them. Busy time of year for me. I hate to miss out on the fun

BB

No prob, Bro. I don't know if I took it to them or not but if i got under a few of theirs skin then mission accomplished...and it appears I did because they are still posting about me...hell, one of the *******, I won't say who (PissconsinFan) even Pm'd this to me.....

"That's pretty good ...We smack you guys so bad that you went ahead and made a new area so you could talk about us and we cant enter? ROFL Classic meltdown man ,just freaking classic. Do you honestly know how foolish you (and the rest of your cliche)look/s now?"

So it looks like I am the feature of the week:D You would have gotten frustrated over there as they have no clue when they are getting their asses handed to them and like I pointed out before...they stand around like General Custer with arrows all stuck up in them shouting out "Where's the Indians?".

P.S. To any of you tards from Zbud...I know that you Cheesehead ******* are monitoring every word that is said on this thread so add this to the links that you have already been posting about me...SUCK MY LEFT NUT ALL OF YOU CHEESE EATING *******!!

:goof:

Sniper
11-16-2002, 03:28 PM
"That's pretty good ...We smack you guys so bad that you went ahead and made a new area so you could talk about us and we cant enter? ROFL Classic meltdown man ,just freaking classic. Do you honestly know how foolish you (and the rest of your cliche)look/s now?"

Oh no! I can't bear to have the Zdud members think that I'm foolish. What will I ever do? :lol:

Don't they have an exaggerated sense of self-importance.:lol: