PDA

View Full Version : This is funny

Sniper
11-15-2002, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by WisconsinFan
actually it looks like quite the little circle jerk in there :lol: We smacked you so bad you had to start a section were we couldnt enter ,so you could talk about us ROFLMAO classic meltdown :lol:

That's great, this one is going in the Zbud hall of fame book

This guy is such a retard. You aren't banned from here moron. Make a small $5 donation, come on in, and get your ass kicked. It's that simple.

I have to keep in mind that this is coming from a fudgepacker who can't afford a toothbrush... so the suggested $5 donation would be a little steep to them.

Capt. Dick
11-15-2002, 10:55 PM
Hey Snipe....don`t forget the amount of money they have to spend on thread, sewing needles and silky fabrics.

Sniper
11-15-2002, 10:59 PM
Yeah, but it isn't like they spend money on soap, toothpaste, etc.

They must have $5

Capt. Dick
11-15-2002, 11:05 PM
I wonder how much flea and tick collars cost.

Sniper
11-15-2002, 11:07 PM
:lol:

Capt. Dick
11-15-2002, 11:45 PM
Sniper, clear your pm box.

Sniper
11-15-2002, 11:48 PM
all cleared

Sniper
11-15-2002, 11:58 PM
It is kind of nice to have an enhanced version of this website available to donors. It is amazing what a cover charge will do to keep the riffraff out.:lol:

Capt. Dick
11-15-2002, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Sniper
It is kind of nice to have an enhanced version of this website available to donors. It is amazing what a cover charge will do to keep the riffraff out.:lol:

WharfRat
11-16-2002, 12:05 AM
I went over and browsed through 3W's onslaught... those guys didn't know what to say!! :lol: it was hysterical to see 3W's eloquent tirade with responses like "you call that smack" and "that was so weak" ... the thing is, they're just too full of themselves to realize what complete idiots they make themselves sound like :rolleyes:

Sniper
11-16-2002, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
I went over and browsed through 3W's onslaught... those guys didn't know what to say!! :lol: it was hysterical to see 3W's eloquent tirade with responses like "you call that smack" and "that was so weak" ... the thing is, they're just too full of themselves to realize what complete idiots they make themselves sound like :rolleyes:

It was hysterical wasn't it? 3W ripped those guys a new one. :lol:

WharfRat
11-16-2002, 12:27 AM
It was hysterical wasn't it? 3W ripped those guys a new one. :lol:

The funny thing is... they're too stupid to realize it! :lol: :lol:

Sniper
11-16-2002, 12:31 AM
The funny thing is... they're too stupid to realize it! :lol: :lol:

I know man... I swear they were just like little kids screaming "I won!!! I won!!!"

They just don't make them too bright in WI, I guess!

Sniper
11-16-2002, 12:41 AM
Want to know what is really funny... Those lame asses from zbud's claim that they are the Smack Miesters, the Kings of Comeback, etc. And yet...

they are over here trying to convince us of that!

Since when does a King go to the Peons to convince them all he is a King... :lol:

Capt. Dick
11-16-2002, 12:46 AM
Want to know what is really funny... Those lame asses from zbud's claim that they are the Smack Miesters, the Kings of Comeback, etc. And yet...

Since when does a King go to the Peons to convince them all he is a King... :lol:

WharfRat
11-16-2002, 12:55 AM

not much more than a bunch of queens if you ask me!

They're trying to convince themselves more than convice us.... they figure if they tell the lie enough times it will become truth! :rolleyes:

Sniper
11-16-2002, 01:00 AM
not much more than a bunch of queens if you ask me!

They're trying to convince themselves more than convice us.... they figure if they tell the lie enough times it will become truth! :rolleyes:

Did you notice them always saying "Zbud this and Zbud that"... blah.. blah... blah...

You'd think it would dawn on them that most of us could really give a rat's ass about what the members of zbud's think.

WharfRat
11-16-2002, 01:08 AM
Exactly, as if that's the "know all - beat all" of smack forums :rolleyes: They seem to honestly beleive that someone bestowed the title of "expert" on them...simply because they wanted it. The self-appointed, self-righteousness is actually their undoing. If they didn't spend so much time and effort trying to convince everyone else how great they are, they'd realize how lame they really sound....
It's almost sad ... if it wasn't for their unjustified arrogance, I might feel sorry for them.....

Sniper
11-16-2002, 01:16 AM
Exactly, as if that's the "know all - beat all" of smack forums :rolleyes: They seem to honestly beleive that someone bestowed the title of "expert" on them...simply because they wanted it. The self-appointed, self-righteousness is actually their undoing. If they didn't spend so much time and effort trying to convince everyone else how great they are, they'd realize how lame they really sound....
It's almost sad ... if it wasn't for their unjustified arrogance, I might feel sorry for them.....

Well said Wharf! They are so busy slapping themselves on the back about their "expert" smack, that they don't see how stupid they are. I'm sure they are going to be shocked to learn that the cyber-world doesn't revolve around Zbud's.

Capt. Dick
11-16-2002, 01:18 AM
They`re dirty, stupid and ugly, to boot.

Sniper
11-16-2002, 01:28 AM
Did those grubby fudgepackers leave yet Cap?

Capt. Dick
11-16-2002, 01:35 AM
Did those grubby fudgepackers leave yet Cap?

Kinda looks like it. I wonder if they date each other?

WharfRat
11-16-2002, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Kinda looks like it. I wonder if they date each other?

Only if they're related.... :rolleyes: