PDA

View Full Version : Hey Cheesheads

3W
11-16-2002, 03:13 PM
I know that ya'll are crying about our new little private forum that we have secretly created to trash all of you *******. You see, we left the door open for you to join by simply paying $5, but it was all a well conceived plan. We figured that the welfare checks wouldn't be in until the end of the month and that you probably spent your last few dollars or foodstamps on , Colt45, Crack, and a couple of cases of Spam so we already knew that you couldn't afford it and would be on the outside looking in....BAWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :goof: :goof:

BUT...being that I have a HUGE heart..I am posting this thread out here so that you ya'll can tell me what's on your lil peabrains and get it off your little man-boobed, hairless chests. I don't want to deny ya'll of a little asspounding otherwise you'll probably go home and take it out on your fat, hairy, cornfed wives and then I would have to live with that on my mind.....for about TWO seconds..BAWAHAAAA!!! Fire away *******..fire away:eek: :goof: :evil:

P.S. Now hurry up PissconsinFan and post this link on Zbud...i want ya to be sure and keep all of the "Cast of Deliverance" crew up to date;) :D

and please stop your whining....

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

inFINSible
11-16-2002, 03:29 PM
I don't smell 'em yet 3dub........

Sniper
11-16-2002, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by 3W
I know that ya'll are crying about our new little private forum that we have secretly created to trash all of you *******. You see, we left the door open for you to join by simply paying $5, but it was all a well conceived plan. We figured that the welfare checks wouldn't be in until the end of the month and that you probably spent your last few dollars or foodstamps on , Colt45, Crack, and a couple of cases of Spam so we already knew that you couldn't afford it and would be on the outside looking in....BAWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :goof: :goof:

BUT...being that I have a HUGE heart..I am posting this thread out here so that you ya'll can tell me what's on your lil peabrains and get it off your little man-boobed, hairless chests. I don't want to deny ya'll of a little asspounding otherwise you'll probably go home and take it out on your fat, hairy, cornfed wives and then I would have to live with that on my mind.....for about TWO seconds..BAWAHAAAA!!! Fire away *******..fire away:eek: :goof: :evil:

P.S. Now hurry up PissconsinFan and post this link on Zbud...i want ya to be sure and keep all of the "Cast of Deliverance" crew up to date;) :D

and please stop your whining....

I think it is so friggin' funny that the fudgepackers are bellyaching over a pizzley $5. Man, you'd think it was their life savings (which it probably is). They could scrounge up 100 soda pop cans. Then they'd have enough to come in here to get their asses kicked.

Maybe AJ can make an online currency for the poor fudgepacking fans that they can redeem to gain access to this forum. We can call it something like "fudgepacker food stamps."

BTW, I hear that Lambeau is the only stadium on earth that accepts food stamps at its concession stands.:lol:

Sniper
11-16-2002, 03:47 PM
So WisconsinFan is spamming our stuff over at Zdud's huh? It sounds to me like we got WisconsinFan as our gopher...:lol:

Keep the Zduds up to date errand boy... maybe they'll give you your pat on the head.

bigbry
11-16-2002, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Sniper
So WisconsinFan is spamming our stuff over at Zdud's huh? It sounds to me like we got WisconsinFan as our gopher...:lol:

Keep the Zduds up to date errand boy... maybe they'll give you your pat on the head.

WizFan has always been our biatch!!! But you would think all 15 or so of them sharing the same PC, sitting in that 2 bedroom single wide by the freeway, would be able to scrape togeteher $5.00 between them.

So get in here bitches!!! Or I'll climb thru one of the many back doors you have and gain Admin. privalages and ban your sorry cheese craming asses.

BB

3W
11-16-2002, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
WizFan has always been our biatch!!! But you would think all 15 or so of them sharing the same PC, sitting in that 2 bedroom single wide by the freeway, would be able to scrape togeteher $5.00 between them.

So get in here bitches!!! Or I'll climb thru one of the many back doors you have and gain Admin. privalages and ban your sorry cheese craming asses.

BB

:lol: :lol: :lol: I know..WebTV can't be that ****ing expensive...

Hey all you Cheese eating bastards..wash out one of those pork and bean cans piled up behind the trailor and sit it next to your drunk asses the next time you are passed out in the Park. Maybe someone will feel sorry for yuh and drop a few coins in it to help get you started in here...especially if they find out it is for a good cause..access in here to get your ass pounded by a bunch of Fins and Bills fans:D

Sniper
11-16-2002, 08:50 PM
True story about what I did after looking at pics of those WI grubs...

I actually had to go and look in my fridge at some chedder that was in there to make sure it wasn't from WI. The thought of those dirtbags making cheese really turns my stomach.http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Thankfully, the cheese in my fridge was made in Sodus, NY.

WharfRat
11-17-2002, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by 3W
:lol: :lol: :lol: I know..WebTV can't be that ****ing expensive...

:lol: :lol:

But it's so hard to see much of the internet on that 10" black and white TV in the trailer..... :rolleyes: :lol: :goof:

Sniper
11-20-2002, 11:25 PM
You guys want to know something...

When I bust on all the guys at Zbud's for their "alternative lifestyle," I'm just smacking them. I don't really mean it because I'm sure most of them are straight.

There are two over there that I'm not so sure about. They are spiderman and SoFL. They are closet ***** if there ever were :lol: