PDA

View Full Version : I just have to say



Sniper
11-16-2002, 10:07 PM
I just have to say that WisconsinFan has got to be the whiniest lil' bitch I've ever seen. Last evening, he was crying about the Black Hole. Now he's sending out PMs claiming that he isn't allowed in here which is pure B.S. Donate and come on in and get your ass kicked. Please!

He and his fellow fudgepackers think it is pretty damn funny about running up the bandwidth on this site. Apparantly, running up bandwidth, spamming, and ghosting multiple usernames is considered smack by these f'ing idiots. I guess that's what you have to rely on when you can't come up with a single witty retort.

WisconsinFan... Grow up and try acting like a man for a change. I know it is a stretch for you, but just try.

bigbry
11-16-2002, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Sniper
I just have to say that WisconsinFan has got to be the whiniest lil' bitch I've ever seen. Last evening, he was crying about the Black Hole. Now he's sending out PMs claiming that he isn't allowed in here which is pure B.S. Donate and come on in and get your ass kicked. Please!

He and his fellow fudgepackers think it is pretty damn funny about running up the bandwidth on this site. Apparantly, running up bandwidth, spamming, and ghosting multiple usernames is considered smack by these f'ing idiots. I guess that's what you have to rely on when you can't come up with a single witty retort.

WisconsinFan... Grow up and try acting like a man for a change. I know it is a stretch for you, but just try.


Give Wiz a break Sniper! He has to pimp himself out, and at .25/ John, it'll take weeks. Besides its cold in Wiz land, and we all know things shrink in the cold, most of his customers want half or even more of their money back.:lol:


BB

Sniper
11-16-2002, 10:24 PM
PissconsinFan thing didn't shrink BB... He never had one :lol:

3W
11-16-2002, 10:48 PM
I offered to pay the five dollars just to get his little punk ass in here...stay tuned, I am going to see if I can get a package deal for about four of those little crying *******...then we won't have to hear the excuses or crying.

Sabre Ally
11-16-2002, 10:51 PM
That would definitely be amusing! :lol:

WharfRat
11-17-2002, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by 3W
...then we won't have to hear the excuses or crying.

I'm very sure they'll find something to cry about...

"It's too hot in here":cry:

"You guys are big meanies":cry:

"You don't play fair":cry:

"You banned me last month, and now I'm scarred for life":cry:

"I don't understand the big words you use":cry:

"You don't think the one line jokes I read off bumper stickers are funny" :cry:

"You made fun of my picture":cry:

"We can't think of any comebacks, so we have to compensate by saying you can't smack all the time":cry:

"We don't like it when you talk about our wooly four legged girlfriends":cry:


There's plenty for them to cry about.... they've got a corner on that market :rolleyes:

Sniper
11-17-2002, 10:04 PM
3W pointed this out. I looked at it and it's true!

WisconsinFan is posting over at BFZ under the name BTP. On almost every one of his posts, he has to go back and edit...

I guess his posts aren't funny enough the first time around, so he has to go back and edit them to try and make them funnier. Obviously, he isn't very successful in this endeavor.:lol:

WharfRat
11-17-2002, 10:32 PM
He's a putz... little league smackers get trounced, and now their team gets taken to school by a 3-7 bottom dweller... reality must really sting when it smacks his ass like a wet towel.... :lol:

dolfan06
11-18-2002, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
He's a putz... little league smackers get trounced, and now their team gets taken to school by a 3-7 bottom dweller... reality must really sting when it smacks his ass like a wet towel.... :lol: ahhh, the packers did have their fudge packed by a bottom dweller!;) :lol:

WharfRat
11-18-2002, 10:18 AM
Except for the Packers, that has to be the weakest division in the NFL right now... none of the other teams (Lions, Vikes, Bears) can manage to break .500...

Sniper
11-18-2002, 01:56 PM
The Packers are over-rated IMHO. I expect them to decline from here on out.

WharfRat
11-18-2002, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Sniper
The Packers are over-rated IMHO. I expect them to decline from here on out.

They have some good talent... but to dominate that division is unimpressive... at least this year.
Favre is a great QB... and is the heart and soul of that team... but he can't walk on water like the Pecker fans believe...

harmonkoz
11-18-2002, 02:09 PM
... but he can't walk on water like the Pecker fans believe...


No Wharf that is not true, his power to walk on water is limited to Lambeau field, thats why they did not tear it down for a new stadium.

Sniper
11-18-2002, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
They have some good talent... but to dominate that division is unimpressive... at least this year.
Favre is a great QB... and is the heart and soul of that team... but he can't walk on water like the Pecker fans believe...

That's true. They may even slide into home-field advantage for playoffs just because they are in a weak division. There's still a lot of football left and I don't think they'll be as successful the last half of the season. They have some tough games coming up.

WharfRat
11-18-2002, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
No Wharf that is not true, his power to walk on water is limited to Lambeau field, thats why they did not tear it down for a new stadium.
:lol: :lol: but only when it's frozen

harmonkoz
11-18-2002, 02:19 PM
Don't read to much into that Viqueens win Snipe, they always have the Packs number when the game is at the Metrodome.

I have a couple friends that are die-hard Packer fans, they told me on Friday the Packers were going to lose this... I told them they were both broken.

WharfRat
11-18-2002, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Don't read to much into that Viqueens win Snipe, they always have the Packs number when the game is at the Metrodome.

I have a couple friends that are die-hard Packer fans, they told me on Friday the Packers were going to lose this... I told them they were both broken.

It was still nice to see them humiliated!

Sniper
11-18-2002, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Don't read to much into that Viqueens win Snipe, they always have the Packs number when the game is at the Metrodome.

I have a couple friends that are die-hard Packer fans, they told me on Friday the Packers were going to lose this... I told them they were both broken.

Here's who they still have left to play:

the 49ers, Bucs, Bears, Vikes, us (Bills), and the Jets. With the exception of the Bears, all tough teams and the Bears will play them hard.

I think the Bucs, 49ers, and the Jets are away games for them. Personally, I think they'll drop 4 more before the end of the season.

dolfan06
11-18-2002, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Sniper
Here's who they still have left to play:

the 49ers, Bucs, Bears, Vikes, us (Bills), and the Jets. With the exception of the Bears, all tough teams and the Bears will play them hard.

I think the Bucs, 49ers, and the Jets are away games for them. Personally, I think they'll drop 4 more before the end of the season. packers and jets should be a good game, i'm gonna pull for the pack!;)

WharfRat
11-18-2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
packers and jets should be a good game, i'm gonna pull for the pack!;)

you won't have to 06, the fans do enough "pulling" the way it is! :rolleyes:

dolfan06
11-18-2002, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
you won't have to 06, the fans do enough "pulling" the way it is! :rolleyes: i really don't think pennington is that great. as bad as lucas looked, he still threw for 60 more yards!:rolleyes:

WharfRat
11-18-2002, 11:40 PM
Pennington isn't "great" ... he looks great compared to Testicleverde....
Pennington's strength is his lack of mistakes... he has good composure, and rarely forces it. He's got pretty good accuracey, and takes few risks, so he's good in the respect that he won't lose the game for them...

dolfan06
11-18-2002, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Pennington isn't "great" ... he looks great compared to Testicleverde....
Pennington's strength is his lack of mistakes... he has good composure, and rarely forces it. He's got pretty good accuracey, and takes few risks, so he's good in the respect that he won't lose the game for them... i have to admit, lucas looked pretty damn good yesterday!;)

WharfRat
11-18-2002, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i have to admit, lucas looked pretty damn good yesterday!;)

yeah he did .. I hope he stays on that level!

poornate
11-18-2002, 11:56 PM
I've seen a steady improvement through the last few games. Nothing can be as bad as his first start. Maybe he's turned the corner.

dolfan06
11-19-2002, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by poornate
I've seen a steady improvement through the last few games. Nothing can be as bad as his first start. Maybe he's turned the corner. he was 6-3 as a starter with the jets, i sure hope he got his 3 outta the way!:rolleyes:

poornate
11-19-2002, 12:14 AM
I remember. I thought he did pretty well with the jets. well enough that I remember being a bit suprised how quick testaverde took back over. good arm young. i hope he keeps playing hard.

WharfRat
11-19-2002, 12:18 AM
I was reading a thread in the main forum... they were tlakin about how when he just "ran the play they way it was designed" and didn't think too much about it... he was doing well.... that's what I said all along, he was thinking too much... just throw the damn football to where the play says they'll be, we have recievers that will catch it, he has to learn to trust CC and McK ... stop thinking, and trying to make the play...let the play go as Norv planned it.

dolfan06
11-19-2002, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
I was reading a thread in the main forum... they were tlakin about how when he just "ran the play they way it was designed" and didn't think too much about it... he was doing well.... that's what I said all along, he was thinking too much... just throw the damn football to where the play says they'll be, we have recievers that will catch it, he has to learn to trust CC and McK ... stop thinking, and trying to make the play...let the play go as Norv planned it. i know that fumble against the jets was an adlib by lucas, at least thats what wanny said after the game!:rolleyes:

poornate
11-19-2002, 12:20 AM
You could tell he was thinking to much. he would tuck the ball to run as instinct dictates then pull it back up and throw a duck (or worse a pickle)

poornate
11-19-2002, 12:22 AM
i hope ray keeps winning but I have to admit I wanted to see sage play a little.

WharfRat
11-19-2002, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by poornate
i hope ray keeps winning but I have to admit I wanted to see sage play a little.

Sage will get his chance... I doubt Ray will be around next year, and I'd like to think they'll start grooming Sage for the #1 job... the kid has some potential!

poornate
11-19-2002, 12:26 AM
I used to watch him down here in dc. I think he was the skins best qb. Looking at there situation now that probably isn't saying much though.

WharfRat
11-19-2002, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by poornate
I used to watch him down here in dc. I think he was the skins best qb. Looking at there situation now that probably isn't saying much though.

I think Spurrier is probably regretting letting him go... Ramsey will be good one day... but Woefull and Matthews aren't getting him anywhere....

poornate
11-19-2002, 12:29 AM
It takes no genius to know danny awful will never take your team anywhere.

poornate
11-19-2002, 12:30 AM
Maybe he'll become the next tommy maddox in a few years.

except he has no arm.

and makes poor decisions.

and doesn't have that pro factory the XFL to season him.

WharfRat
11-19-2002, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by poornate
Maybe he'll become the next tommy maddox in a few years.

except he has no arm.

and makes poor decisions.

and doesn't have that pro factory the XFL to season him.

:lol: :rofl: :lol:

WharfRat
11-20-2002, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
packers and jets should be a good game, i'm gonna pull my thingy while I watch!;)

:eek: :lol:

dolfan06
11-20-2002, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
:eek: :lol: WHARF! KMA!:yell:

WharfRat
11-20-2002, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
WHARF! KMA!:yell:

:lol: :lol: Sorry...got carried away! :lol:

dolfan06
11-20-2002, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
:lol: :lol: Sorry...got carried away! :lol: the resident lunatic strikes again!:p

WharfRat
11-20-2002, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
the resident lunatic strikes again!:p
:evil: http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Sniper
11-25-2002, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Sniper
Here's who they still have left to play:

the 49ers, Bucs, Bears, Vikes, us (Bills), and the Jets. With the exception of the Bears, all tough teams and the Bears will play them hard.

I think the Bucs, 49ers, and the Jets are away games for them. Personally, I think they'll drop 4 more before the end of the season.

:lol:

I have to bring this thread back up to the top

They dropped one to the Suckaneers...

at least 3 more losses to go for the fudgepackers before the end of the season.:lol:

dolfan06
11-25-2002, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Sniper
:lol:

I have to bring this thread back up to the top

They dropped one to the Suckaneers...

at least 3 more losses to go for the fudgepackers before the end of the season.:lol: i kinda get the feeling you really don't care for the fudge packers!:rolleyes:

Sniper
11-25-2002, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i kinda get the feeling you really don't care for the fudge packers!:rolleyes:

They really are just another football to me 06. Some of the fans bug me, but that's about it.

Sniper
11-25-2002, 11:01 PM
Plus complaining about them makes the Bills situation easier for me to handle.:D

dolfan06
11-26-2002, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Sniper
Plus complaining about them makes the Bills situation easier for me to handle.:D i have to agree with you though, favre is the way the french spell favor, and their fans can do one for me. FOD!:D

WharfRat
11-26-2002, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i have to agree with you though, favre is the way the french spell favor, and their fans can do one for me. FOD!:D

He does favors for the fans too! :eek:

dolfan06
11-26-2002, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
He does favors for the fans too! :eek: do they draw straws or does he do em all at one sitting?!:confused:

Sniper
11-26-2002, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
He does favors for the fans too! :eek:

What kind of favors does he do? Loan out his dog for a night?

dolfan06
11-26-2002, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Sniper
What kind of favors does he do? Loan out his dog for a night? nothing like that, his favors include kneepads and a tube of toothpaste!:D

WharfRat
11-26-2002, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
nothing like that, his favors include kneepads and a tube of toothpaste!:D

toothpaste? Is that what they call KY in Wisc?

dolfan06
11-26-2002, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
toothpaste? Is that what they call KY in Wisc? i was thinking more along the lines of getting the taste out of his mouth!;)

MarinoFan
11-26-2002, 04:39 PM
HAHAHAHAHA, too focking funny. Man can you imagine using toothpaste for KY? YOUCH, that's gotta be cold as hell.:lol:

WharfRat
11-26-2002, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan
HAHAHAHAHA, too focking funny. Man can you imagine using toothpaste for KY? YOUCH, that's gotta be cold as hell.:lol:

or visa-versa! :eek:

dolfan06
11-26-2002, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
or visa-versa! :eek: well put it this way, his toothbrush would certainly slide easier!:D

Sniper
11-26-2002, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
nothing like that, his favors include kneepads and a tube of toothpaste!:D

06,

You won't find toothpaste in WI. There's no market demand for it there.:D

dolfan06
11-26-2002, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Sniper
06,

You won't find toothpaste in WI. There's no market demand for it there.:D maybe they do their thing at road games!:rolleyes:

MarinoFan
11-27-2002, 12:42 PM
quote from WI "Toothpaste? Those types of tree don't grow here ya'll"

harmonkoz
11-27-2002, 01:08 PM
ya'll???

I am not sure that would fly in the land of cheese.

MarinoFan
11-27-2002, 01:26 PM
Who cares, they suck anyway.