PDA

View Full Version : concerning madden glitch online

dolfanattic5
08-29-2005, 11:04 AM
has anyone ever had a glitch on 06 where it will say that ur opponent has been disconnected. You elect to continue against the computer and u play one play and get disconnected and then they werent really disconnected and they end up getting a win. its pissin me off

PLEASE REPLY

mor911
08-29-2005, 11:14 AM
Madden has a glitch!!! No way. We should just buy that other NFL game! :D j/k

I'm just being a moron. But seriously, that sucks. It's pretty pathetic when people cheat online in competition game like football. Football is the greatest game in the world IMO. So they cheat... for what?? To pad their stats and get a win? It's pathetic. Why have an unbelievable record like 230-0 when you can't back it up. I feel you man.

And to answer your question, no, I've heard nothing of this glitch. But it sounds like it sucks.

dolfanattic5
08-29-2005, 03:01 PM
is mor the only one that has an opinion on this subject

UltraDol-Fan
08-30-2005, 09:23 AM
sorry man, I still play ESPN 2k5. Glitching sucks though, and if I ever find a glitcher I'm going to beat the crap out of them!

Predaphin
08-30-2005, 12:09 PM
has anyone ever had a glitch on 06 where it will say that ur opponent has been disconnected. You elect to continue against the computer and u play one play and get disconnected and then they werent really disconnected and they end up getting a win. its pissin me off

PLEASE REPLY

never had that happen to me....is this on the PS2???

Prime Time
08-30-2005, 03:32 PM
Its happened to me. Not really a glitch someone does from my experience. Just a glitch that ahppens.

Predaphin
08-30-2005, 07:07 PM
Its happened to me. Not really a glitch someone does from my experience. Just a glitch that ahppens.

yeah, i don't think it's a glitch either, I think it has more to do with the online connection than anything.

tmny99
09-07-2005, 02:00 PM
yeah this is called the disconnect glitch. It's happened to me plenty of times. If anyone is looking for a str8 game, look me up. My screenname is deezphinz.