PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think

ether79
08-29-2005, 04:43 PM
Just wondering what you guys think of my roster. I play in an annual league(4th year) with 11 of my friends and the buy in is $75. So we get pretty intense over it during the season, anyway this is it.

Starters:
QB: Daunte Culpepper
RB: Ahman Green, Willis McGhaee
WR: Roy Williams, Darrell Jackson, Laverneus Coles
TE: Daniel Graham
K: Josh Brown Dfense: New England

Backups: QB: Brian Griese, RB: J.J. Arrington, Ricky(the byes matched up, 2nd to last pick)
WR: Antwan Randle-El, Joey Galloway, Marty Booker, K: Mare
Dfense: San Diego

So anyway just wondering your guys thoughts

Jimmy James
08-29-2005, 04:45 PM
Your team seems weak at WR to me. If you can wait on Ricky to come back and he then turns it up, maybe you can convert him into some help there if you're struggling like I think you might be at the receiver position.

ether79
08-29-2005, 04:48 PM
Your team seems weak at WR to me. If you can wait on Ricky to come back and he then turns it up, maybe you can convert him into some help there if you're struggling like I think you might be at the receiver position.
Yeah that was the one postion I feel I'm weak at. The way the points system is set up I'm hoping my backs and Culpepper could set that off, but probably not. Like you said though Ricky is hopefully my ace in the hole in case he turns it on. THere are a few teams weak on paper at that spot.

Dr. Zoidberg
08-29-2005, 04:50 PM
You need a new TE, Daniel Graham drops alot of balls like D. Lee.

ether79
08-29-2005, 04:52 PM
You need a new TE, Daniel Graham drops alot of balls like D. Lee.

Well my rationale is if you don't get a top 6-8 TE you really shouldn't expect much. Believe me there is nothing left.