PDA

View Full Version : A perfact day ...so far....



bigbry
11-17-2002, 05:46 PM
Packers get punked, Bills lose. Miami up 7-0.:)


BB

Sniper
11-17-2002, 06:08 PM
I too, am very happy that the Packers lost today...

However, I can't believe the officiating in the Bills/KC game. The refs were pitiful and that made the difference this game .:yell:

If you count the guys in the striped shirts then KC had extra men on the field all day.:fire:

Sniper
11-17-2002, 09:20 PM
Our penalties didn't help us either.:yell:

WharfRat
11-17-2002, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Sniper
I too, am very happy that the Packers lost today...

However, I can't believe the officiating in the Bills/KC game. The refs were pitiful and that made the difference this game .:yell:

If you count the guys in the striped shirts then KC had extra men on the field all day.:fire:

Now you know how we felt about the Jits game.... :cool:

Sniper
11-18-2002, 12:49 AM
Wharf,

I did see the Jets/Fins last week. I agree that the officiating was bad. The jests got away with a few cheap shots that should have been called.

WharfRat
11-18-2002, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Sniper
Wharf,

I did see the Jets/Fins last week. I agree that the officiating was bad. The jests got away with a few cheap shots that should have been called.

We could have won that game (I know coulda, shoulda, woulda).
The "few" calls that were missed were pretty pivotal. The Jits offense certainly did not win that game....
The call on Chambers in the endzone was a correct call if you follow the rules to the letter.... which wasn't done throughout the game...
...and Ricky's knee was down... you just didn't have enough definitive evidence to overturn it. Not making excuses... just bad luck for us...
The calls against the Phins secondary were getting a bit too much.. especially when the Jets were consistantly holding our D, and not getting flagged...
It was poor officiating... something that has been happening league-wide this year...and I'm sure Bills fans will agree after the KC game....

Sniper
11-18-2002, 02:37 PM
It really make you wonder when certain teams, like the Patsies, always seem to get the favorable calls. Other teams like the Raiders always seem to get the shaft. I dislike the Raiders, but I dislike bad calls even more.

Personally, I also think the Bills get the shaft. Then again I'm biased when it comes to the Bills.

Sniper
11-18-2002, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
We could have won that game (I know coulda, shoulda, woulda).
The "few" calls that were missed were pretty pivotal. The Jits offense certainly did not win that game....
The call on Chambers in the endzone was a correct call if you follow the rules to the letter.... which wasn't done throughout the game...
...and Ricky's knee was down... you just didn't have enough definitive evidence to overturn it. Not making excuses... just bad luck for us...
The calls against the Phins secondary were getting a bit too much.. especially when the Jets were consistantly holding our D, and not getting flagged...
It was poor officiating... something that has been happening league-wide this year...and I'm sure Bills fans will agree after the KC game....

I saw a play where Jason Taylor got slammed into the ground and punched in the face by Jason Fabini. A ref HAD to see that and yet NO flag?

WharfRat
11-18-2002, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Sniper
I saw a play where Jason Taylor got slammed into the ground and punched in the face by Jason Fabini. A ref HAD to see that and yet NO flag?

I remember that play... even the guys in the booth were saying it was flagrant... fact is, Fabini was all over JT that night, it was the only way he could keep JT out without help...