PDA

View Full Version : The Rematch: Prime Time 22 - Predaphin 44

Predaphin
08-31-2005, 12:23 PM
Good Game Prime Time

Rams 22

Dolphins 44

After stopping the rams on their first series, this game was over from the 2nd play of my first offensive series...Ricky busted a 60+ yd run and the Miami Dolphins never looked back from there....at one point the the score was 28-7 (at which he scored on a BS fumble by Ricky which he managed to take back to the house for a TD)...

I told you you would get yours PT...you got lucky on our first game when we went into Overtime....not to mention those BS long bombs that Bruce was catching...I'm looking foward to a rematch again....

But I told you you would get yours, I told you I would beat you, I told you it would go to best of 3....

and I'm telling you now,.... i'm going to beat you again... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Dolfan984
08-31-2005, 03:13 PM
Good Game Prime Time

Rams 22

Dolphins 44

After stopping the rams on their first series, this game was over from the 2nd play of my first offensive series...Ricky busted a 60+ yd run and the Miami Dolphins never looked back from there....at one point the the score was 28-7 (at which he scored on a BS fumble by Ricky which he managed to take back to the house for a TD)...

I told you you would get yours PT...you got lucky on our first game when we went into Overtime....not to mention those BS long bombs that Bruce was catching...I'm looking foward to a rematch again....

But I told you you would get yours, I told you I would beat you, I told you it would go to best of 3....

and I'm telling you now,.... i'm going to beat you again... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Damn man I need to get online so bad so I can have the best FH player title again. ;p

Prime Time
08-31-2005, 03:26 PM
That isn't possible unless you win another FML season again...:D

BTW, Preda you said best of 3 after you lost the 1st one. So if you lose tonight are you gonna make it best of 5? :tongue:

I got lucky? Bombs to Bruce? Called skill. The playaction made your Safety bite every time in the first game, just like your PA kept gettin' me in last nights game. CC was open twice and both were big gains. Also, Ricky's fumble which I returned for a TD wasnt BS, I hit stick his *** and I got you good. It appears everytime someone fumbles in Madden they call it luck becaus eunlike INTs it isn't 100% YOUR fault when you turn the ball over. If you get what I mean?

Anyway lookin' forward to beatin; you tonight. :D

mor911
08-31-2005, 03:38 PM
Good game Pred... PT.. What's up man? Gotta turn it up a notch!

wazzy
08-31-2005, 03:45 PM
Is this on Xbox?

Predaphin
08-31-2005, 04:17 PM
Is this on Xbox?

Nope, sorry, this is for PS2

Predaphin
08-31-2005, 04:22 PM
That isn't possible unless you win another FML season again...:D

BTW, Preda you said best of 3 after you lost the 1st one. So if you lose tonight are you gonna make it best of 5? :tongue:

I got lucky? Bombs to Bruce? Called skill. The playaction made your Safety bite every time in the first game, just like your PA kept gettin' me in last nights game. CC was open twice and both were big gains. Also, Ricky's fumble which I returned for a TD wasnt BS, I hit stick his *** and I got you good. It appears everytime someone fumbles in Madden they call it luck becaus eunlike INTs it isn't 100% YOUR fault when you turn the ball over. If you get what I mean?

Anyway lookin' forward to beatin; you tonight. :D

naw, i'll give you both fumbles by Ricky, you do use hit stick after all...

If you want to make it best of 5 thats fine with me....the series will end in the next 2 games anyway. :D

Predaphin
08-31-2005, 04:26 PM
Damn man I need to get online so bad so I can have the best FH player title again. ;p

we need to get a game going 984....

GatorFinFan
08-31-2005, 04:27 PM
hey as soon as i get my online working im gonna open up a can of whoop ars on yall! well....maybe...

Predaphin
08-31-2005, 05:13 PM
hey as soon as i get my online working im gonna open up a can of whoop ars on yall! well....maybe...

bring it! we need to get a tournament going

Dolfan984
08-31-2005, 05:18 PM

Bro you shoulda seen some of the people who thought they could take out the power madden players back in the day (me preda baz pt and tt) and they'd get just stomped out. Literally obliterated.

GatorFinFan
08-31-2005, 05:23 PM
Bro you shoulda seen some of the people who thought they could take out the power madden players back in the day (me preda baz pt and tt) and they'd get just stomped out. Literally obliterated.yall never seen me play tho..

Predaphin
08-31-2005, 05:43 PM
Bro you shoulda seen some of the people who thought they could take out the power madden players back in the day (me preda baz pt and tt) and they'd get just stomped out. Literally obliterated.

those were the good ol days...I must admit Baz was a tough son of a gun for me, his style of play was alot more diguising his plays than anything...Well, at least you and I can bring those days back...you have to get online so we can build that success again. I'll be getting on AIm pretty soon. I may have to take some 06 Madden leagues under my belt.

Buddwalk
08-31-2005, 07:10 PM
If you guys play xbox then i'll get my live up in like a week or so and we'll get a game going

Prime Time
08-31-2005, 07:53 PM
Ps2 is the way to go. Yeah that was so fun back in the day. FML Season 1 was great...that was so fun. Especially since it was only 10 games...every game counted a lot...and the shockers that came at the end of the season were like real life situations where teams would be the #1 team and lose to a #7 team. That was great.

Ex. Upset IceBlizzard (who BTW...where is he at havent seen him on the boards in forever) beating me in like Week 7. I got so mad, that was suppose to be a sure win.

Ex. Upset Me over Preda in Week 9 or so. I remember runnin' the ball down his throat. That was a fun game ...:D

Jt0323
08-31-2005, 08:03 PM
im online now if anyone wants to play

Prime Time
08-31-2005, 10:06 PM
Its 10:10 JT, you want to play?

banzaitrey
08-31-2005, 11:03 PM
Anyone wanna play?

AZStryker
08-31-2005, 11:15 PM
Good Game Prime Time

Rams 22

Dolphins 44

Just out of curiosity what difficulty level and time are the quarters set at? Or is online set at a default?

banzaitrey
08-31-2005, 11:17 PM
up for a game

unifiedtheory
08-31-2005, 11:18 PM
I REALLY need to get my PS2 online so I can get in on this...

PhinsPhan
09-01-2005, 12:29 AM
Xbox is easily the way to go. PS2 is much slower and graphics not as good. Not to mention Live stomps ps2 online

Prime Time
09-01-2005, 01:10 AM
Preda beat me 61 to 18 in the third game....

24 of the points came in garbage time when I was tryin to make a comeback and would turn possesion over to him at my own 20-30. But its all good, we'll play again.

Dolfan984
09-01-2005, 01:39 AM

24 of the points came in garbage time when I was tryin to make a comeback and would turn possesion over to him at my own 20-30. But its all good, we'll play again.

Wow stomp sessions.

Prime Time
09-01-2005, 01:40 AM
:nono: I know...I'll get him in Game 4, just like I will get you soon enough....

banzaitrey
09-01-2005, 01:54 AM
Lose 28-9 after winning till the 4th quarter game was closer than appeared but he had deep pass with no time left:rolleyes: Threw costly int that probably won him the game and he scored after the int

Dolfan984
09-01-2005, 04:37 AM
Oh my god it's going to be up to me to beat him...

Damnit.

Predaphin
09-01-2005, 11:58 AM
Just out of curiosity what difficulty level and time are the quarters set at? Or is online set at a default?

default for a regular ranked game...(I think it's all-pro, 4 min qrtrs)

Predaphin
09-01-2005, 12:01 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

c'mon PT, that should tell you something....24 points is ALOT of points for garbage time.

Predaphin
09-01-2005, 12:03 PM
Oh my god it's going to be up to me to beat him...

Damnit.

who's next?????

read my sig..... :lol: :D ;)