PDA

View Full Version : How to setup online?

K-train
08-31-2005, 04:57 PM
I lost the online manual, how do I start using online in video games?

Predaphin
08-31-2005, 05:12 PM
for what system???

K-train
08-31-2005, 05:20 PM
for what system???

PS2

Predaphin
08-31-2005, 05:44 PM
do you still have that disc??? I'm at work right now, but if I find my manual at home I will help out.

Agent51
08-31-2005, 05:53 PM
PS2

I have my settings saved from the setup disc (came with the slim PS2s) but i believe if you just put in a game liek madden and click online play it will walk you through the setup right there. Just make sure your phone line or ethernet cable is plugged in 1st, depending on what connection you have.

K-train
08-31-2005, 05:55 PM
I have my settings saved from the setup disc (came with the slim PS2s) but i believe if you just put in a game liek madden and click online play it will walk you through the setup right there. Just make sure your phone line or ethernet cable is plugged in 1st, depending on what connection you have.

What about NCAA?

Predaphin
08-31-2005, 06:40 PM
What about NCAA?

should be the same thing, try it and let us know

Agent51
09-01-2005, 08:42 AM
should be the same thing, try it and let us know

Yea, it should be the same thing, just click the play online feature and it'll ask you to either pick an existing setting (if you have one) or create a new one, click create new and it'll go right to the setup for ya. Good luck man, should definately work

P.S. Broadband setup is MUCH MUCH easier than dial up. My friend has dial up (unfourtunately) and it took FOREVER to setup, cuz you have to give all the dial up access numbers and the carrier and the codes and your name and password and blah blah blah, just CRAZY info, broadband it basically checks the connection and your done, unless you have a firewall in which case there are a few more steps (if I remember correctly anyway, I haven't been to sleep yet and its 5:45am here, haha)