PDA

View Full Version : Please Help! I need to make roster cuts.

Batman13
08-31-2005, 11:45 PM
I am in a 10-team keeper league. In my league we keep our roster from the previous season, do the draft, and then make our cuts before the start of the season. I am really having trouble deciding who to cut. Here's my roster.. your thoughts?

Qb's: Favre, C. Plamer, J. Plummer, D. Brees (none of them cuttable)

RB's: Julius Jones, Domanick Davis, Steven Jackson, Chris Brown, DeShaun Foster, Marshall Faulk, Vernand Morency (Brown was an option til he started tearing it up with Travis Henry out, Morencey is probably out, and possibly Faulk)

WR's: Chambers, Reggie Wayne, Hines Ward, Michael Clayton, Anquan Boldin, Troy Williamson, Bernard Berrian, Darius Watts, David Boston, Ronald Curry, Roydell Williams, Antonio Bryant. (Roydell is out. Watts is too, though I hate to give up that much potential just cuz he's got the droppsies. After all, I almost passed on Clayton because he had dropsies and look how that turned out. I would rather not cut Berrian, because I think he's gonna break out.)

TE's: Todd Heap, LJ Smith, Ben Troupe

K: Kaeding

D's: Tampa, Arizona

If I cut Morencey, Roydell Williams, and Watts, that brings me to 4 over the limit. Any suggestions?

Feel free to comment on my team if you'd like as well.

dabeastdabone
09-01-2005, 12:46 AM
hmmmm.....your league have like five teams?

Batman13
09-01-2005, 01:00 AM
hmmmm.....your league have like five teams?
Nope, 10

Batman13
09-01-2005, 07:00 PM
Alright people come on.. need your help here.

Mistaquiji
09-01-2005, 07:00 PM
Cut Boston, Bryant, Faulk, and curry my opinion cuz I dont think they have to much upside

cowboy82nd
09-04-2005, 07:39 PM
I would cut Favre (he getting old, and he lost both of his starting guards) and get rid of one of your TE's. Plus I don't like Foster. I think he's not up to par.