09-02-2005, 07:40 AM
I just completed a trade that adds an excellent TE to my team

I gave:
JJ Arrington
Dallas Clark

I got:
Alge Crumpler
TJ Houz.

I originally drafted TJ and got him back. With Warrick gone he may come on strong again this year. Crumpler is a top 5 TE and I have Wiggins to back him up. Also I am thinking of giving Cadillac to my brother for K. Colbert to help him out (he's my brother!) Here's my team right now w/ starters then bench.

QB
Marc Bulger

RB
Priest Holmes
Shaun Alexander

WR
Joe Horn
Javon Walker
Michael Clayton

TE
Alge Crumpler

K
Matt Stover

D
Pittsburgh

Bench
D. Brees
W. Dunn
Cadillac
L. Johnson
B. Stokley
D. Givens
L. Evans
TJ Houz.
K. Curtis (Bulger likes him deep, sleeper right here)

Pretty solid team I think! Please give input!

MikeO
09-02-2005, 08:53 AM
what idiot league are you in that you landed both Priest and Alexander. They are 2 Top 5 players in fantasy football and you got both of them? Who are you playing against Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles, and Helen Keller?

Batman13
09-02-2005, 12:55 PM
Give your brother Dunn, not Caddy

topcopusaf23
09-02-2005, 01:26 PM
You think Dunn would be the smart one to give up? I think Alstott is going to be a TD thief from Caddy as shown in last nights preseason game!
If I do get rid of Caddy I may pick up Stephen Davis just in case.

MillerTime
09-02-2005, 01:54 PM
what idiot league are you in that you landed both Priest and Alexander. They are 2 Top 5 players in fantasy football and you got both of them? Who are you playing against Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles, and Helen Keller?
Yea, id also like to know how you got both of them.

Batman13
09-02-2005, 02:15 PM
You think Dunn would be the smart one to give up? I think Alstott is going to be a TD thief from Caddy as shown in last nights preseason game!
If I do get rid of Caddy I may pick up Stephen Davis just in case.

Well I think Duckett will steal alot more from Dunn than Alstott will from Caddy. Dunn is basically splitting carries this season, while Caddy has been impressive enough to all but take Pittman out of the picture. It's my opinion that Caddy will get more touches. Just my opinion, though.

topcopusaf23
09-02-2005, 02:51 PM
We'll see how the trade goes. If it gets accepted then it does. I'm pretty set w/ Preist and Alexander. I was offered a trade for Priese/Johnson and Clayton. I lost Tiki and Portis but I think I did ok.

Should I pick up Stephen Davis from Free Agency seeing it looks like he'll start again?

Philter25
09-02-2005, 02:51 PM
What he isnt telling you, is it must be a 4 person league.

Considering you have Holmes AND Alexander, there must be a guy who has McNabb, Owens, and Tomlinson.... :lol:

Or else Peyton, Edge, and Harrison. :lol: