PDA

View Full Version : Best RB Available?

DeeAy3000
09-02-2005, 12:56 PM
I am in a small 8 man league and I just traded away one of my running backs and Iam now looking to the waiver wire and this is who I see, who should I go with?

DeShaun Foster
Tatum Bell
Michael Pittman
Reuben Droughns
Chris Brown
Michael Bennett
Duce Staley
Ricky Williams
Lee Suggs
Marshall Faulk
Mewelde Moore
Nick Goings

Thoughts?

Batman13
09-02-2005, 12:57 PM
Chris Brown has been playing like a man possesed with Henry out. Pick up him or DeShaun.

EDIT: Didn't see Bennet on there at first. He is the only one with a definite starting job right now. Just beware, he will go down at some point. Any one of these backs is an injury risk at this point.

phinpunk14
09-02-2005, 04:04 PM
I would go with Tatum Bell. Right now, I believe he is number 1 on the depth chart in Denver, and anyone given an opportunity in Denver can have a huge year with their o-line.

SuperMarksBros.
09-02-2005, 11:39 PM
if you can, i'd go deshaun foster AND ricky. foster should get plenty of carries early(until he gets hurt, its like clockwork). by then, ricky will be coming back

SF Dolfan
09-03-2005, 09:43 PM
Jump on Brown! He's clearly the best of that group.

My next 2 would be Bennett and Foster. But Bennett may or may not be ready on week 1 and Foster may be losing his job to Stephen Davis.

I would also bet Willie Parker has a big opening week for Pittsburg. Less long term value though.

Bobby Humphrey
09-03-2005, 11:22 PM
i think brown is above the others. keep an eye on bell though.