PDA

View Full Version : Lineups when using the Phins online

PhinsPhan
09-02-2005, 06:23 PM
Just wondering what QBs you go with, if you go with Ricky or Ronnie, etc.

I started trying Gus instead of AJ
I use Ricky but then usually do a dual HB substitution for most of my plays. I ahve been experimenting with this for awhile but am not sure it is more effective than just going with one of them and Evans.

I have also started subing Boston in for Booker. If you get him hot he is unstoppable (well almost).

Also I was wondering if you leave your oline as the default one do they perform better than when you auto-adjust your roster. I was noticing that they seem to, does madden take this substitution as a loss in cohession or something?

Talking mostly online play,.

PhinsPhan
09-06-2005, 11:51 PM
anyone?

Fudge 101
09-07-2005, 04:30 PM
anyone?

Gus is better than AJ and Ronnie is better than ricky (waiting for predafin to come in and argue ricky is better ;)) anyways... i auto arrange all the positions to what the comp feels is best and then i substitute from there. I use gilmore to do kick returns. I usually keep boston as slot because its such a mismatch...

Prime Time
09-07-2005, 04:59 PM
I won't say because I will not give up part of my gameplan without you playing me...:lol:

Fudge 101
09-07-2005, 05:37 PM
I won't say because I will not give up part of my gameplan without you playing me...:lol:

you on right now prime?

Predaphin
09-07-2005, 05:42 PM
Gus is better than AJ and Ronnie is better than ricky (waiting for predafin to come in and argue ricky is better ;)) anyways... i auto arrange all the positions to what the comp feels is best and then i substitute from there. I use gilmore to do kick returns. I usually keep boston as slot because its such a mismatch...

Ricky is better.... J/K :lol:

I do the same thing, I auto arrange the roster, and then sub from there... I use Gus instead of AJ, (Gus has 1 pt better on accuracy)...and I recnetly started using Fudge's method of using Gilmore at PR/KR....I keep Boston in the slot as well....

Fudge 101
09-07-2005, 05:48 PM
Ricky is better.... J/K :lol:

I do the same thing, I auto arrange the roster, and then sub from there... I use Gus instead of AJ, (Gus has 1 pt better on accuracy)...and I recnetly started using Fudge's method of using Gilmore at PR/KR....I keep Boston in the slot as well....

he he using gilmore...hmmm you STEALING my method :lol: ha ha yeah at least now imma be whooped by someone who knows how to use my team...LoL

Predaphin
09-07-2005, 05:56 PM
he he using gilmore...hmmm you STEALING my method :lol: ha ha yeah at least now imma be whooped by someone who knows how to use my team...LoL

:lol: naw dude, any given madden game :lol: , I forgot to mention that I do use Ricky, his Break Tackle is better.

Fudge 101
09-07-2005, 05:59 PM
:lol: naw dude, any given madden game :lol: , I forgot to mention that I do use Ricky, his Break Tackle is better.
but hes worse at blocking,catching,acceleration,speed, jumping...imma stop now from you embarrassing yourself...

and im betting fatigue is better too...with the virgin lungs and all :lol:

*EDIT*... Predaphin...you get a mic yet?!?!

Predaphin
09-07-2005, 07:30 PM
but hes worse at blocking,catching,acceleration,speed, jumping...imma stop now from you embarrassing yourself...

and im betting fatigue is better too...with the virgin lungs and all :lol:

*EDIT*... Predaphin...you get a mic yet?!?!

No, no mic yet, but now that you brought it up, I may have to stop by and find out if I can purchase one today after work.

Fudge 101
09-07-2005, 07:32 PM
No, no mic yet, but now that you brought it up, I may have to stop by and find out if I can purchase one today after work.

sounds good...

PhinsPhan
09-08-2005, 02:16 AM

I would glady play you. Just get an Xbox.

PhinsPhan
09-08-2005, 02:20 AM
I should mention that, I tried using Sage one game. I was suprised I went 7-9 with him 2 TDs 0 INT, 158 yards and some rushing yards to boot. I dont know if that was just luck because you can tell he shouldnt be that good.

Also I can't run at all with Ricky. It seems as though his 90 break tackles isnt even anywhere close to Ronnies 83. I don't know what it is.

Also I just started using Channing Crowder at OLB and Travis Daniels at CB. Even though their ratings arent as good as the starters they seem to perform better. Plus you can use what Channing is good at and have him on the blitz or covering the flats most of the time. His awareness is only 50 at OLB and Spragans is much higher but really, for the amount of times Spragan has made a play for me I dont feel too worried about playing crowder.

Manican
09-09-2005, 01:54 PM
I use both Ricky and Ronnie