PDA

View Full Version : Dolfannatic 30 - Predaphin 34

Predaphin
09-02-2005, 11:56 PM
RAIDERS 30

DOLPHINS 34

Good Game Dolfannatic...

Let me tell you guys that this was no easy game by any means, Dolfannatic played his heart out and the game swent back and forth for a while...The raiders started off hot stopping the Dolphins on their first 2 series, but then the Dolphin defense showed up picking off K. Collins and setting up the offense for the Touchdown...

it became an offensive battle after the 2nd qrtr, as the defenses were nowhere in sight...Randy Moss blew it up with some huge catches for big gains, while the dolphins ground game kept setting up the pass game...it was a very close dogg fight...I mean very close...

In the final minutes of the game the Dolphins were driving it down field at their own will...with about 1:49 remaining, the Raiders showed no faith in their defense by letting the Dolphins score and trying to let the Raider offense tie or win the game...Having no faith in the defense paid off, as the Raiders marched down the field to make it a 30-31 score with about 52 secs remaining, all they need to do is kick it to send it into overtime...but instead they opt for a 2 pt conversion to just try and win the game....They failed the 2 pt conversion on a pass play....that was it, the onside was recovered by the dolphins who drove it to set up the FG...the game was over 30-34 Dolphins victory...

Let me also tell you guys that Dolfannatic is up there with the elite of Finheaven, he's got game....

oh yeah,.... Dolfannatic, who is the best Madden player on Finheaven?????? :D

Prime Time
09-03-2005, 12:02 AM
I am about to sign on...who is up for a game? Preda?

Predaphin
09-03-2005, 12:06 AM
yeah, ill be on in a few

Prime Time
09-03-2005, 01:04 AM
I had to step out but I am online waiting for you to finish your game with ATP...:)

banzaitrey
09-03-2005, 01:12 AM
Im bout to get on if anyone wants to play

Prime Time
09-03-2005, 02:54 AM
Bans I see you are on the FH Boards...go online Preda just stpped out and I wanna play someone.