PDA

View Full Version : Come one, come all

njfinfan
09-03-2005, 05:50 AM
to the 10 West Bistro and Sportz Bar for one of the biggest NFL kickoff parties in the Northeast.

Details below:

NFL REGULAR SEASON OPENER

THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 8th 9PM

PRE-GAME PARTY 8PM WITH DJ CRAIG

RAIDERS @ PATRIOTS

BIG TIME BEER 32 OZ. ONLY $3.00

BUD,BUD LT,MILLER LT,COORS LT.

If you live within the tri-state area, love football and beer, you need to check out this party. Make sure you wear your team colors. For further information or any questions, call Miami Mike (973) 887-1300.

njfinfan
09-04-2005, 08:36 PM
Don't forget. Let's all get there and enjoy!

Slappy8800
09-04-2005, 08:38 PM
Woot!!! Cannot Wait!..cant nake it thursday but ill be there sunday

njfinfan
09-06-2005, 04:46 AM
Woot!!! Cannot Wait!..cant nake it thursday but ill be there sunday

What are you going to be wearing again, so I'll recognize you?

Slappy8800
09-06-2005, 03:39 PM
Aqua authentic Zach Jersey and i dunno, maybe a hat, maybe not...i cant decide

Slappy8800
09-08-2005, 08:57 PM
argh i need the addy again so i can mapquest this place

Slappy8800
09-12-2005, 05:26 PM
hey this place is awesome!

cnc66
09-12-2005, 05:28 PM
hey this place is awesome!

so howbout a "party" report...:lol:

Slappy8800
09-12-2005, 05:35 PM
eh wasnt much partying for me, i wasnt feeling well....but i did feel like i was in Miami tho...

njfinfan
09-12-2005, 05:59 PM
where were you sitting slappy?

njfinfan
09-12-2005, 06:02 PM
i was looking for the mohawk

Slappy8800
09-12-2005, 06:36 PM
haha i had my hat on...like i said i wasnt feeling to well and didnt feel like doing it...i was behind danstillstands actually....i dunno what is wrong , i ran to the bathroom a few times thinking i was gonna puke ..i didnt finally puke till half way home and puked again this morning

oh and i think my car got egged there! i just noticed the egg on the door this morning...weird

njfinfan
09-12-2005, 06:45 PM
You should have come and introduced yourself. Did you meet Miami Mike? I was at the front table with the dolphins skirt on.

DanStillStands
09-12-2005, 07:02 PM
That was a great time on sunday. I can not make it there next week but plan on going as much as i can after that. Thanks njfinfan for the heads up about that place. We had a great time and a dolphins win what could be better. See yea in two weeks!!!

njfinfan
09-12-2005, 07:06 PM
Hey Brian. It was great to meet you and your lovely wife. I'm glad you had a good time and I'm sorry we didn't get to talk more. I'm sure we will during the season though.

Slappy8800
09-12-2005, 07:12 PM
You should have come and introduced yourself. Did you meet Miami Mike? I was at the front table with the dolphins skirt on.

Ill come say hi this week..yea Mike came and shook my hand and shtuff..ill come say hi this week. If i get there around 3-3:30 will I be able to find a seat or should I get there earlier?

njfinfan
09-12-2005, 07:18 PM
Ill come say hi this week..yea Mike came and shook my hand and shtuff..ill come say hi this week. If i get there around 3-3:30 will I be able to find a seat or should I get there earlier?

You probably will not be able to find a seat at that time. If you promise to come say hi to me - I'll try and save you a seat - j/k. Anyway, that's why Mike said to get there early. We play the Jets and the Jets fans will be descending like vultures early. I'll be there, probably by 12:00.

Slappy8800
09-12-2005, 07:26 PM
argh that what i thought....i guess ill have to lay a bet on an early game so i have an interest in one of the early games..and yes ill come say hi, unless i feel sick still, than i cannot make any guarantees

Slappy8800
09-15-2005, 06:24 PM
doh..noticed a typo on the newsletter

njfinfan
09-16-2005, 07:12 PM
argh that what i thought....i guess ill have to lay a bet on an early game so i have an interest in one of the early games..and yes ill come say hi, unless i feel sick still, than i cannot make any guarantees

If you feel sick, absolutely, don't say hi. I wouldn't want to make you feel sicker. Take care.

NJFINSFAN1
09-16-2005, 09:17 PM
If you feel sick, absolutely, don't say hi. I wouldn't want to make you feel sicker. Take care.

Is that a nice way of saying stay away if your sick! I don't want it?

The Goat
09-16-2005, 10:15 PM
Quite possibly in this Sunday...if the wife lets me go after a ridiculously stupid stunt I pulled *last* weekend....

njfinfan
09-17-2005, 05:08 AM
Is that a nice way of saying stay away if your sick! I don't want it?

Precisely - especially with my daughter possibly getting out of the hospital today.

njfinfan
09-17-2005, 05:09 AM
Quite possibly in this Sunday...if the wife lets me go after a ridiculously stupid stunt I pulled *last* weekend....

Nice to see you back. Did you make the move to PA yet? What did you do to make wifey angry?!
:eek:

NJFINSFAN1
09-17-2005, 08:30 AM
Precisely - especially with my daughter possibly getting out of the hospital today.

That's great that she might get out today!:)

The Goat
09-17-2005, 10:46 AM
Nice to see you back. Did you make the move to PA yet? What did you do to make wifey angry?!
:eek:

Yah - we're in the Poconos now, with another little Dolfan on the way; I, um...kinda bought a car.

In Florida.

aaaand...then my friend and I drove down to pick it up.

aaaand...then it broke down. In Orlando.

aaaand...then I got stuck there for three days (Sat evening-Tuesday evening) because they had to special order the part. So, both my wife and my friend's wife are mad at me. Because of this fiasco, my wife kinda volunteered us (herself and I) to babysit my friend's kids for their anniversary - next weekend. I might be able to sneak away tomorrow, but it's looking kinda doubtful.

But hey - I got a 1997 Subaru SVX for $3,200 - and it runs great! Well...now that I replaced the shifter cable, anyway....

njfinfan
09-17-2005, 10:52 AM
Great and congrats on the baby.

Wow - major stuff to cause a fight. Oh well, must pay your dues for making a mistake right? Babysitting, though? Hmmm. It would be great to see you tomorrow (the Jets game is always good at the bar) if you could, but don't ruffle her feathers anymore. Have fun in the Poconos and keep us posted during the season.

Great win last week.

Go Dolphins!

Yah - we're in the Poconos now, with another little Dolfan on the way; I, um...kinda bought a car.

In Florida.

aaaand...then my friend and I drove down to pick it up.

aaaand...then it broke down. In Orlando.

aaaand...then I got stuck there for three days (Sat evening-Tuesday evening) because they had to special order the part. So, both my wife and my friend's wife are mad at me. Because of this fiasco, my wife kinda volunteered us (herself and I) to babysit my friend's kids for their anniversary - next weekend. I might be able to sneak away tomorrow, but it's looking kinda doubtful.

But hey - I got a 1997 Subaru SVX for $3,200 - and it runs great! Well...now that I replaced the shifter cable, anyway....

The Goat
09-25-2005, 07:59 PM
Well that was fun. I think I sprained a vocal cord or two from yelling.