PDA

View Full Version : Top Ten Teams in Madden?

PhinsPhan
09-03-2005, 01:33 PM
This is not just
1) Pats
2) Eagles
so on and so on

I want to compile a list of the top 10 teams in the game to actually play with. This has nothing to do with the rankings. For example the fins very well could be in the top 10 since they have a strong running back and good defense. It is all based on how they perform or how the team compliments each other. Another example would be the Dallas Cowboys. They would be ranked fairly high. An Excellent defence and an excellent OLine. Plus a QB with good awareness and a running back to boot.

So just post who some of your favorite teams are to play with in your personal experiences.

UCFinfan86
09-03-2005, 01:37 PM
i like Playing with the Chargers, Texans and Jags

MillerTime
09-03-2005, 02:05 PM
I like playing with the Vikings and Chiefs

Predaphin
09-03-2005, 05:52 PM
I recently started trying out the chiefs....they have no WRs, but they;re ok...I always use the Fins

painnotpleasure
09-05-2005, 02:40 AM
Dolphins, Chiefs, Ravens, Vikings, Steelers, Cowboys, Jaguars, Colts, Falcons, Panthers

PhinsPhan
09-06-2005, 11:50 PM
I think the Titans are one of the better choices out there. I think the Madden rating system includes the rating of the team. Tennessee is rated 68 but is actually a 86 team.
Dolphins are like this, they are actually a 85 but rated 70. Worst teams to be are actually the Chargers for this reason. They are rated what they actually are and so it makes leveling up harder if you are interested in that. Same with the Bengals.

Don't tell many people this :thumbsup: