PDA

View Full Version : Fudge 101 7 - Predaphin 34

Predaphin
09-04-2005, 12:41 AM
Dolphins (Fudge 101) 7

Dolphins (Predaphin) 34

Good Game Fudge,

It went neck and neck throuought the first half, Ricky fumbled right off th bat (My ricky)...Fudge used Ronnie as his RB...Then my McMichael had a fumble after a great catch out in the open....It was wierd playing the Dolphins with the Dolphins, this was the first time I played them in 06.

We got to get a rematch Fudge.

dolphinfan2k5
09-04-2005, 01:03 AM
Every game you say its close in the first half Preda then you pull away. Never fails.

Fudge 101
09-04-2005, 01:23 AM
Naw, it was pretty close until i got stupid. the score doesnt reflect how the game was... at one point i was down by like 14 and i went for it on 4th on my 5 yard line when it was 4th and 23. i just got stupid towards the end. good game preda once i learn that boston play your DONE...ha hagood game

Predaphin
09-04-2005, 12:44 PM
Every game you say its close in the first half Preda then you pull away. Never fails.

:) thats because it was, it went back and forth at 7-7 for like the first half without anyone really scoring...I was thinking "man, how am I going to pull away from this guy"...He was way better than I thought

Fudge 101
09-04-2005, 01:18 PM
:) thats because it was, it went back and forth at 7-7 for like the first half without anyone really scoring...I was thinking "man, how am I going to pull away from this guy"...He was way better than I thought

stop being nice...after i ****ed up a few times...you pulled away nicely and there was nothing i could do...Miamis D is so hard to play AGAINST...LoL