PDA

View Full Version : Late First Round Running Backs

mls737
09-04-2005, 12:29 PM
In my draft the other day I had a ton of 1st round quality running backs fall down to me at 15 (12 team league). Ahman Green, Jamal Lewis, Dominick Davis, Deuce McAllister and Kevin Jones were all available. Normally I would take Lewis out of those guys, but this whole being in jail for four months thing scared me. My next thought was to take Deuce, but I had spent the whole afternoon before the draft reading about Katrina/watching CNN, and I decided it would probably be best just to avoid taking Saints this year. So I ended up going with Davis. Davis was the highest rated of all those guys on the NFL.com pre rankings, and to be honest that probably subconsciously influenced me. How do you rank these guys? I should note that Kevin Jones ended up falling all the way to me in the third round.

cowboy82nd
09-04-2005, 07:23 PM
I had Davis last year and he was a stud. He does get banged up though. I would have chosen either Davis or Jones. (Probally Davis because, Jones plays for Detroit and I think they will be behind a lot this year IMO).