PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football

MarinoNotElway
09-04-2005, 02:26 PM
Just wanted to get anyones opinion on my team. I am in a 12-man league, usual rules, start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, and 1 D/ST. Here is my team:

QBs
Aaron Brooks - NO
Brian Griese - TB

RBs
Deuce McAllister - NO
Priest Holmes - KC
Kevin Jones - Det
LaMont Jordan - Oak
JJ Arrington - Ari

WRs
Chad Johnson - Cin
Andre Johnson - Hou
Derrick Mason - Bal
Brayon Edwards - Cle

TE
Eric Johnson - SF

K
Jeff Wilkins - Stl

D/ST
Carolina Panthers

I got Priest on the 2nd round, which I thought was a steal. I am in Denver, so everyone is a Bronco freak here and pretty much every Bronco, even third stringers are taken. I wanted Larry Johnson, but someone drafted him in the 5th round! I got Aaron Brooks in the 7th round, which I thought was a good value there, but didnt realize my no 1 RB is Deuce. I dont want to start both of them every week. My TE, K and D isnt too strong, but I feel good about my team. Oh and usually I end up with some Fins on my team, but Chambers, McMike, Ronnie, and the D were actually taken fairly high in my draft. What do you guys think of my team?

WharfRat
09-04-2005, 02:27 PM
Please don't post fantasy threads in the main forum...

Fin_Fanatic
09-04-2005, 03:17 PM
you have plenty of good RB's, i'd trade one of them for a more consistent QB..... brooks is the most inconsistent, but griese isnt much better

TokyoFishFan
09-05-2005, 03:34 AM
you have plenty of good RB's, i'd trade one of them for a more consistent QB..... brooks is the most inconsistent, but griese isnt much better

I agree...just like the Fins...you have QB issues.

You are very solid at RB and could probably trade one or two for something better at QB.

Dolfan2788
09-05-2005, 04:07 AM
Ya, Qb issues. Trade for a better QB