PDA

View Full Version : FF advice needed

Al13
09-05-2005, 06:59 AM
hi i´m just found out that stephen davis is probably starting week 1 for carolina that really pisses me off , cos i got deshaun foster in round 12 and thought he could be my "sleeper" this year, but if davis can demote him with only 10 days of practice i would like to look somewhere else and drop him

so here is the Q, willie parker is still available and he could be a nice 2 week fix until my RB situation is settled, i have steven jackson, clinton portis and carnell williams on the other hand, lee evans and eric moulds also went undrafted in our league and i only have andre johnson , muhsin muhammed and chris chambers as WR

so what would you do ?

keep foster or dump him for parker, evans or moulds ?

RAS25
09-05-2005, 11:16 AM
id pick up evans if gay.p. losman dosent do horrible this guy is gonna have a huge year 1000+ yds 10 or so TDs

CharlestonPhan
09-05-2005, 05:21 PM
if you want to get rid of Deshaun, how about use him as trade bait for the guy who drafted Steven Davis? that person cannot be too secure about SD staying healthy over the course of the year. then squeeze Evans into another roster spot if at all possible, he will be worth having. for example, if youve got 2 defensive teams or kickers drafted, dump one.

Al13
09-05-2005, 07:49 PM
stephen davis also went undrafted in our league in our league its not allowed to have only 1 D or K , must be 2

PressCoverage
09-05-2005, 10:05 PM
if you want to get rid of Deshaun, how about use him as trade bait for the guy who drafted Steven Davis? that person cannot be too secure about SD staying healthy over the course of the year. then squeeze Evans into another roster spot if at all possible, he will be worth having. for example, if youve got 2 defensive teams or kickers drafted, dump one.

the best advice here... Foster has trade value, because Davis is an aging physical back with injury problems... regardless, with S. Jackson and C. Portis, you're kinda set at RB... look for WR depth,,,

Al13
09-06-2005, 08:29 PM
honestly i thought about just starting 1 WR and get the points at QB and RB, andre johnson, chris Chambers and i just picked up lee evans so i think one of these each week should be enough, i expect huge things from jackson and a bulked up portis this year and somehow i have a feeling that caddie could produce numbers in the range of edgerrin james´s rookie season