PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Madden Move

Agent51
09-05-2005, 04:10 PM
Alright, so I was jus playing an exhibition game with my fins against the pats, and I was testing out Ronnie (haven't started my franchise til the new roster update after the final cuts) and I ran up the middle, broke free, and a Pat was coming across the field and I hit the juke button, and instead of stopping real quick like they do now, or juking right or left, Ronnie DUCKED and the defender flew over the top of him, then he hurdled over the last defender, who was diving, and took it all the way, it was NASTY, I have NEVER seen that animation before. I've seen the ones where the QB is gonna get sacked and he bends over and the guy slides over him, but NEVER have I seen the blatant duck-so-the-guy-flies-over animation, it was soo freakin' cool, haha, ok, I'm done now.

Prime Time
09-05-2005, 04:40 PM
Yeah I have seen that one but one that I saw in the FIRST game I ever played was I had Chambers brake loose against my brother's team (Lions). He was down the sideline and I see his safety coming at me from an angle, so I am like crap he is gonna get my, so I hit the Right Analog stick backwards and he like grabs the defender and does a back step and the defender runs right by him. If you saw it you would be like :eek:, it is hard to explain online.

Honus Joglund
09-05-2005, 05:15 PM
I did that once against the Bills... but with Frerotte of all people.

I was going play action and London Fletcher busted through the line on the blitz. I moved out of the pocket and Fletcher was coming hard on Frerotte's blind side and just as I was about to get smoked, Gus ducked and Fletcher flew right over his back (length-wise I guess you could call it, so that when Gus stood up Fletcher was on the ground directly in front of him). I was completely shocked, I didn't know they had that in the game.

It was like the 'QB evade' stick in ESPN (or whatever it was called), the way he ducked Fletcher. I have no idea how I did it, but it was freakin' awesome.

And to add insult to injury, I completed the pass like 25 yards to Chambers and Fletcher was injured on the play.