PDA

View Full Version : *Removed for excessive delay*

iDolFan
09-05-2005, 06:24 PM
Sup yall.......I was just wondering if I was the only having problems with my connection during online play with madden 06'?

Most of the time I get all the way to the 4th period, and then it tells me that ive been "removed for excessive delay" !!!! :fire: :yell: :fire: :yell:

And i always end up getting a 'Loss' because of it. Man, I dont suck too bad, but my record is like 6-26, because of this crap! :fire:

anyone else have this problem? or knows how i can fix it?

TheAnswer385
09-06-2005, 07:48 AM
Sup yall.......I was just wondering if I was the only having problems with my connection during online play with madden 06'?

Most of the time I get all the way to the 4th period, and then it tells me that ive been "removed for excessive delay" !!!! :fire: :yell: :fire: :yell:

And i always end up getting a 'Loss' because of it. Man, I dont suck too bad, but my record is like 6-26, because of this crap! :fire:

anyone else have this problem? or knows how i can fix it?wow that sig is ugly i could tru and fix u up..:tongue::goof:

Motion
09-06-2005, 08:21 AM
What kind of connection do you have? broadband or dial up? sounds like a slow connection error to me

TheAnswer385
09-06-2005, 08:35 AM
What kind of connection do you have? broadband or dial up? sounds like a slow connection error to methats my guess also

iDolFan
09-06-2005, 12:09 PM
wow that sig is ugly i could tru and fix u up..:tongue::goof:

:lol: I hope your joking :mad:

Anyway.....I have a cable connection. and I have no idea why it cuts me off like it does everytime! :fire:

Predaphin
09-06-2005, 06:39 PM

anyone else have this problem? or knows how i can fix it?

Actually that happened to me once back in Madden 04, and I've heard of some freinds tell me its happenedto them also....but im not sure why it happens, I thought it was some sort of a glitch.