InMyChambers
11-20-2002, 11:19 PM
I can start two:

Peerless Price
Cris Carter
Chris Chambers
Curtis Conway
Rod Gardner

The dolphins are my defense if that matters with conway. I'm leaning towards price and chambers. i think conway may get shut down this week.

iceblizzard69
11-21-2002, 09:25 AM
Price and Gardner

WharfRat
11-21-2002, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Price and Gardner

Ditto.

Carter isn't playing.
You don't want Conway if Miami is your D - One would hurt the other
Chambers has not been a great FF option so far this season.
Gardner is still risky though... with Woeful throwing the ball in DC, it may hurt his numbers... Matthews went to him a lot... but will Woeful or Ramsey?

stan marino
11-21-2002, 06:11 PM
Price and Gardner sounds about right to me. Wish they throw enough to Chambers that u could pick him...And one question, why are u holding on to Cris Carter? If i were u i would have dumped him and picked up somebody else by now.

InMyChambers
11-21-2002, 09:19 PM
i haven't dumped carter because it cost us money to drop and add guys. between price, gardner, chambers, conway, i'm pretty much covered on the WR end.

You guys are saying gardner and i agree he's the man in Washington, but he seems to have more magnetism towards mathews rather than wuerfuel or ramsey.

so you guys all like gardner with ramsey throwing to him rather than chambers from lucas, and conway from brees?

Gardner is going against St. Lous who's defense has been looking pretty good and who's offense is on the field quite a bit.

WharfRat
11-22-2002, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by InMyChambers

but he seems to have more magnetism towards mathews rather than wuerfuel or ramsey.

so you guys all like gardner with ramsey throwing to him rather than chambers from lucas, and conway from brees?

Gardner is going against St. Lous who's defense has been looking pretty good and who's offense is on the field quite a bit.

Which is why I said he was still risky... Chambers may break out this week... you never know... I think Conway may get shut down.... I'd still go with Gardner...second choice = Chambers

stan marino
11-22-2002, 01:14 AM
If ur not sure go with ur favourite player...I would assume that would be chambers.