PDA

View Full Version : FF Team

Dolphin1184
09-06-2005, 08:27 PM
1 QB, 2 RB, 1 WR, 1 W/R, 1 K, 1 DEF, 1 DB, 2 DL.... 24 roster spots (alot of bench space). 12 team league

QB:
Brett Favre
BENCH: Drew Bledsoe

RB:
Stephen Jackson - STL
Stephen Davis - Carolina
BENCH: Deuce Staley, Onterrio Smith

WR:
Randy Moss - Oak
Heinz Ward - Pitt

W/R:
Donald Driver -GB
BENCH: E. Moulds, M. Booker, J. Gaffney

TE:
LJ Smith - Phi
BENCH: Desmond Clark

K:
M. Vanderjagt - Ind
BENCH: N. Kaeding - SD

DEF:
Washington

DB:
Champ Bailey - Den
Kennoy Kennedy - Den
Sean Taylor - Wash
DL:
J. Farrior - Pitt
S. Foley - SD
R. Seymour - NE
Jason Taylor - Mia.

(I haven't decided who will start in DB/DL... anyway its a matter of watching waiver wire and see who is contributing).

This was the longest draft I have ever had, some of these are late round scrubs.

Dolphin1184
09-06-2005, 08:59 PM
I am aware Onterrio Smith isnt playing in a year. I was desperate to pick someone the 24th round :D

he will be dropped.

Gonzo
09-07-2005, 12:41 AM
I imagine its just a crap shoot by the 24th. What site is this?

Dolphin1184
09-07-2005, 12:53 AM
Yahoo Free FF league. It was the longest draft I have ever participated in. It lasted over an hour and a half. People who didnt pick quickly or didnt show up didn't help either. By the last round I was like **** it I just pick someone who's name I have heard of. I did not know that Onterrio Smith was out fo the season. Then I found out. Oh well.

Gonzo
09-07-2005, 01:04 AM
Yahoo Free FF league. It was the longest draft I have ever participated in. It lasted over an hour and a half. People who didnt pick quickly or didnt show up didn't help either. By the last round I was like **** it I just pick someone who's name I have heard of. I did not know that Onterrio Smith was out fo the season. Then I found out. Oh well.

That means they were there but not picking. They probably left the window open. From what I understand of Yahoo's leagues, they autopick those who aren't there fairly quickly. How frustrating that must have been.

Dolphin1184
09-09-2005, 12:37 AM
Randy moss just treated me well :D

Anyone that I should change as starter (other than moss who is done this week of course).