PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Steal Ever!!!

FinNasty
09-07-2005, 03:18 AM
(I posted this in another thread... but decided it was worthy to make a new one about)

You guys wanna hear the biggest steal of all FF leagues?

I had a draft tonight for a $50 league... 8 people...

I am drafting and got some awesome players... mean while, I am sitting there in the 10th round lookin through available players and the biggest steal in the draft just falls into my lap... Brett Freakin Favre!!! :eek: In the 10th freakin round!!! It was awesome! :D

Here are my starters:
QB - Trent Green
HB1 - LT
HB2 - Domanick Davis
HB/WR - Kevin Jones
WR1 - Chad Johnson
WR2 - Chris Chambers
TE - Alge Crumpler
D/ST - Bills

Notable Backups: Brett Favre, David Carr, Derrick Mason, Eddie Kennison and the Eagles D/ST...

I got this league on lock... :1st:

Nasty

topcopusaf23
09-07-2005, 08:20 AM
Nice steal, and alot of those guys are dumb for passing on Favre. One thing I'd do is drop Carr. Absolutely no need for 3 QB's and I don't think he'll have that great of a year. Also Kennison should be in the starting lineup in front of Chambers. Get some depth there and you'll be good. I like the RB's. Here's my team.

QB
Bulger

RB
Holmes
ALexander

Wr
Walker
Horn
Clayton

TE
Crumpler

UltraDol-Fan
09-07-2005, 09:52 AM
It's a good pick, but I'm not sure I would call it a steal. A lot of people don't worry about 2 qb's in an 8 person league because you can just pick one up that's decent anytime from free agency.

Jimmy James
09-07-2005, 02:09 PM
I'm not sure Brett is even worth a 10th in that format.

The biggest steal ever comes in my keeper league. I took McGahee in the 17th as a rookie and get to keep him for a round higher each year. He'll be on my team until he retires, gets injured, or is no longer effective. :)