PDA

View Full Version : HEADACHE!!!!!!!!! Please help

topcopusaf23
09-07-2005, 07:50 AM
We start 3 WR's and I need to decide on who to start! Here's what I got.

Javon Walker Vs. Detroit (Starting)
Joe Horn Vs. Carolina (?)
Michael Clayton Vs. Minnesota (Starting)
TJ Houz. Vs. Clevelans (?)

The decision is between Horn and Houz. Horn faces a tough D and I'm not sure he'll put up big numbers. I know always start your studs but TJ could have a HUGE game against a weak Cleveland secondary. (Last years score!)

1 pt for every 10 yds and 6 for TD!

Please help

Chizzle
09-07-2005, 12:12 PM
Horn for sure. i mean hes THE man in NO, and i presume they will be behind Carolina. my rule of thumb is always start a #1 receiver over a #2 receiver (there are few exceptions like reggie wayne etc) but for the most part.
So i say Horn > Housh all year long regardless of defense.
Chizzle

Go FINS!

topcopusaf23
09-07-2005, 01:58 PM
Ok good point. but now the question is...

TJ Houz vs a poor Cleveland D or Clayton vs a good Minnesota D.

TJ ripped it up in the second meeting between the 2 teams so I think I may start him in place of Clayton

Chizzle
09-07-2005, 02:14 PM
close call. and i 'may' be a bit biased b/c im not really sold on Housh but, i would go with Clayton.

Clayton gets alot of balls thrown his way, and i have a feeling that Tampa bay will be playing from behind in what may be a shootout of a game against the vikes.

I also think that the bengals are a vastly better team then the browns are this year and will get up on them early, i can alrdy see Rudi Johnson running the rock ticking that clock down.

topcopusaf23
09-07-2005, 02:35 PM
I look at all the projections for this week and they point towards TJ. Clayton is the man in Tampa, but TJ just might have one of those games against Cleveland.