PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Fantasy Football Team

Regina Phin
09-07-2005, 12:43 PM
OK, so this is only my 3rd ever fantasy football team, and I'm playing in a league where half the people are pretty good and the other half are.. well.. not. I'm hoping that I can fit into the "good" group. Let me know what you think of my team. The league we're in plays 2 QBs, 2 HBs, 3WRs, 1WR/TE, 1TE, a DEF, Kicker and a Defensive Player. We had 8 teams in the league, and I feel like I made out pretty well. I'd like some feedback:

QB1 Drew Brees
QB2 Kerry Collins
QB-B Byron Leftwich

HB1 Priest Holmes
HB2 Edgerrin James
HB-B1 Julius Jones
HB-B2 Ahman Green

WR1 Randy Moss
WR2 Reggie Wayne
WR3 Larry Fitzgerald
WR4 Roy Williams
WR-B1 TJ Houshmanzadeh
WR-B2 Anquan Boldin

TE Randy McMichael
TE-B Bubba Franks

DEF Baltimore

Kicker Matt Stover

DPlayer Ed Reed

Also, there are still quite a few players left that I like (Steven Jackson) and I think the only 2 rookies that got taken were Cedric Benson and Braylon Edwards. Any comments/ideas would be welcome.

L.T.
09-07-2005, 01:22 PM
Well I would start Collins over Brees and although your HB's are great Steven Jackson not being drafted by anyone was a HUGE mistake if I were you I would drop green and pick up jackson right away. Green might be a good back but Jackson just might be the number 1 pick next year if not he will definetly be in the top 4 or 5 IMO. Your WR's look great to, over all I'd say you have a very solid team.

Chizzle
09-07-2005, 01:52 PM
rly think Jackson will be that solid? i think hes a stud BUT with Martz calling the plays and Faulk stealing some carries im just not sure about him....hes on my team now and im currently shopping him around.