PDA

View Full Version : Which Defense to play????

Mile High Fin
09-07-2005, 02:22 PM
Should I start

NYJ @ KC

or

TB @ Min

Both my Defenses play against tough Offenses this week (and on the road).

I'm leaning towards TB. Any input??? :confused:

Mile High Fin
09-07-2005, 11:46 PM
A little feedback please... :club:

Kucha
09-08-2005, 09:30 AM
Should I start

NYJ @ KC

or

TB @ Min

Both my Defenses play against tough Offenses this week (and on the road).

I'm leaning towards TB. Any input??? :confused:

I think you'll have a bad week on the D side of the ball either which way you look at it. I'd go with the Jets because they are better than the Bucs on D and I think that KC's O-Line is getting alittle old...but they'll still score more than 24 points on you. However, I think that Minn. has a better chance of scoring alot more than that.

arsenal
09-08-2005, 09:48 AM
id personally go with tampa... playing in KC is never easy, and the minn offense i dont think will be as potent as the chiefs... everyone thinks minny will be fine without moss but i think it will effect them... also minn defense against the tampa offense should be good, so hopefully it wont get into a shootout like im expecting the KC/Jets game to be... in that game the jets can score on the cheifs D and KC will have to keep up, so im sure it'll be a higher scoring affair...

Mile High Fin
09-09-2005, 03:21 PM
id personally go with tampa... playing in KC is never easy, and the minn offense i dont think will be as potent as the chiefs... everyone thinks minny will be fine without moss but i think it will effect them... also minn defense against the tampa offense should be good, so hopefully it wont get into a shootout like im expecting the KC/Jets game to be... in that game the jets can score on the cheifs D and KC will have to keep up, so im sure it'll be a higher scoring affair...

It's a tough call, but I think I'll use TB.
Thanks for the input... :D