PDA

View Full Version : this game pisses me off sometimes...

Fudge 101
09-07-2005, 10:31 PM
okay so im playing primetime right now... first play he runs with jamal 80 some yards because the hit stick like bounced off him without even slowing him down. then in the 1st quarter i already have 5 penalties all like holding and dumb computer stuff. its so annoying when the computer wants you to lose... i mean all my guys are wide and drop passes while his cacth in double. this ish is ridiculous...:yell::fire:

Fudge 101
09-07-2005, 10:34 PM
wtf now the comp is missing tackles and his TE runnins for like 80 yards....WTF

Fudge 101
09-07-2005, 10:44 PM
wow im losing 21-0 at the half...HA HA...

Fudge 101
09-07-2005, 10:49 PM
thank you lord...21-7...some life

Nappy Roots
09-07-2005, 10:50 PM
Drop passes by the WR in this game piss me off more than anything...its hard enough to play on All-Madden already, it seems everytime i make a throw that doesnt get batted down, my WR drops it.

Fudge 101
09-07-2005, 10:52 PM
21-14...comeback maybe?

Fudge 101
09-07-2005, 10:56 PM
i just threw the game away

Fudge 101
09-07-2005, 10:59 PM
OMG 21-21...wow that was lucky...

Fudge 101
09-07-2005, 11:07 PM
wow i won 24-21...i cant believe it the same things that were happening to me happened to him in the second half...it like evened out...WOW i still dont know how i did 24 unanswered...GOOD GAME PRIME TIME...

Fudge 101
09-07-2005, 11:17 PM
made a new thread so ppl didnt have to look at all this yelling by me...when i got the luck of the draw the second half...

Prime Time
09-07-2005, 11:18 PM
:nono: I cannot believe I lost...that was my biggest choke thus far in Madden 06 online. Oh well I will not sit here and make excuses (not sayin you were making any( so I'll just take my loss and beat you when we have a rematch.

Fudge 101
09-07-2005, 11:25 PM
:nono: I cannot believe I lost...that was my biggest choke thus far in Madden 06 online. Oh well I will not sit here and make excuses (not sayin you were making any( so I'll just take my loss and beat you when we have a rematch.

its okay...i was making excuses but with good reason. nothing i could do...everything went wrong...:( then second half came around and it was the exact opposite. every 3rd down i nailed it and every 3rd for you you didnt. we like swapped positions...it was crazy. Looking forward to rematch tomorrow...

Fudge 101
09-07-2005, 11:30 PM
okay going to sleep...going to school tomorrow...then we are on prime time...name the time and we are ON...

Agent51
09-08-2005, 12:34 AM
wow i won 24-21...i cant believe it the same things that were happening to me happened to him in the second half...it like evened out...WOW i still dont know how i did 24 unanswered...GOOD GAME PRIME TIME...

I tend to notice that a lot, not really against human opponents cuz i don't play online that much, but definately again the computer. NOTHING will go right the 1st half for me sometimes and I'm like, great, here's a loss, but then stuff starts going wrong for them and perfect for me and I can make a 4th quarter comeback, it happens a lot actually.

WitheringPlant
09-08-2005, 12:40 AM
I hate NCAA 2006. Not only do my wrs always drop everything, they have the uncanny tendency to pause for a second after the ball is in the air. I have actually watched the replays, and the wrs have looked at the ball in the air, stopped and sat there, and then were late to the ball. Of course Corso says something stupid like "he has to stop showing off his arm and make it catchable". On top of that, the refs make horrible calls. In replays it is so obvious.

Fudge 101
09-08-2005, 07:15 AM
I hate NCAA 2006. Not only do my wrs always drop everything, they have the uncanny tendency to pause for a second after the ball is in the air. I have actually watched the replays, and the wrs have looked at the ball in the air, stopped and sat there, and then were late to the ball. Of course Corso says something stupid like "he has to stop showing off his arm and make it catchable". On top of that, the refs make horrible calls. In replays it is so obvious.

in terms of the replay, i dont know how that could work i think its completely random whether its overturned or not. I just dont see if the code is written that when i guy steps out of bounds to cut the play, then whent he play is cut, the comp recognized him as being out. i know that probably sounded crazy but a computer cant screw up in the essence your telling it what to do. everytime if the play ends he was out of bounds so i just hate how when you challenege when you look completely IN BOUNDS how it makes that the call stands or w/e.

half off topic...why cant you challenge online?

Prime Time
09-08-2005, 08:36 AM
Because in online they don't want people to lose games by ref's mistakes. In Madden, the refs are coded to sometimes make the wrong call and therefore you have challenges.

Predaphin
09-08-2005, 12:13 PM
In yesterdays upset I was called for 5 Pass Interference calls against the Patriots, I still managed to set up for the win but RW fumbled in the last secs on HIS 30 Yd line.....sometimes i wish I could've taken that play back and kicked the damn FG, but it was only second down and his defense was vulnerable to my hurry up offense.... :shakeno: