PDA

View Full Version : My Franchise

UCFinfan86
09-07-2005, 10:37 PM
im bored so i figured i would post what my franchise is oging like

I started a franchise with the Chicago Bears, it was between the Browns and Bears and i took the browns because of Benson, someone i can build a franchise around. The first thing i did was trade for Ed Reed because hes my favorite non dolpin player and i play as safety. I traded my first and mike brown for ed reed, i could of gotten a 3rd and 4th back with reed but i thought that was unfair so i decided it was fine this way. I simulated preseason. My first game i played Grossman the first half and Orton the 2nd half to decide who i am going to use. Well i accidently left it on Pro and i realized half way through so the stats were unrealisitic. Grossman had 198 yards, 2 tds, 1 int. Orton has 224 yards, 3 tds, 0 ints. But like i said it was on pro so i am moving it to all madden and will do this again week 2. I liked using Orton better in week 1 though because his throws seemed more accurate.
My goals for the season(on all-madden) are finsih 10-6 and make the playoffs.
in the offseason so far after my week 1 anaylsis in the offseason i am going to try and upgrade my LOLB, #2 DT, WR, CB. I am going to develop either Grossman or Orton and make them a Probowler along with Benson. I will proably trade Thomas Jones in the offseason for a draft pick. I will keep you updated on how my season goes(even if you don't care, just to keep me entertained)